Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Ten > NCHC

Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Quote Originally Posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    ***?? Are you that simple minded? Wow. My guess is YES!!!
    http://i.imgflip.com/1dxet4.jpg
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

SCSU = 5 NCAA wins last TEN years?? Yeah, how about this?

SCSU = 5 NCAA wins last 1OOOOOO years!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what I meant by, "yeah, so what?"

Call me a moron all you want, won't make it so.

SCSU = 5 NCAA wins last TEN years?? Yeah, how about this?

SCSU = 5 NCAA wins last 1OOOOOO years!!!!!!!!!!!

That is what I meant by, "yeah, so what?"

Call me a moron all you want, won't make it so.
    You are not helping yourself.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    So you are a Donald Trump fan??? ok, now I understand what is wrong with your brain.

Kings affiliate
    To quote Scooby (now i have bile)
    Sigh.

So you are a Donald Trump fan??? ok, now I understand what is wrong with your brain.
    Wrong.

Now that it is exposed that you do NOT know where I'm coming from...

(I just think that is a hilarious meme, nothing more, nothing less)

Says who?

Wrong.

Now that it is exposed that you do NOT know where I'm coming from...

(I just think that is a hilarious meme, nothing more, nothing less)
    Never claimed to "know" where you are coming from. What? Do you think you know where I am coming from???

Says who?
    Says me. You are using hyperbole at this point, along with biased/blinded commentary towards other teams....if you weren't a joke before, you are certainly a joke now.

Says me. You are using hyperbole at this point, along with biased/blinded commentary towards other teams....if you weren't a joke before, you are certainly a joke now.

Thing is Brenthoven, opinions are like ashholes, or do you think yours is worth more??? I don't.

And if you do, why would that be? I do NOT think that my opinion is worth more than anyone else's. But having FACTS to back up your opinion speaks for itself.

There is nothing "biased" or "blinded" about analyzing a sports team's schedule and results.

Kings affiliate
    Thing is Brenthoven, opinions are like ashholes, or do you think yours is worth more??? I don't.

And if you do, why would that be? I do NOT think that my opinion is worth more than anyone else's. But having FACTS to back up your opinion speaks for itself.

There is nothing "biased" or "blinded" about analyzing a sports team's schedule and results.
    You were given a relevant fact...and you disregarded it because it doesn't fit your narrative. So do us a favor and shut up. You've shown what you are.

Around and around we go. When it stops only Freddy knows.

Falling on fans at NHC since 2001

Right Said Fred is in quicksand. He thinks that by fighting harder he can get out of it.

Even the Gopher fans are clowning you, dude. Just stop.
    Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

The best part of this thread is you calling everyone stupid and writing 1000 word screeds 5 times a day, while everyone dismisses you with a sentence or two. All the while telling everyone how smart you are after graduating from UMD.

"Minnesota is the TRUE number one team, because we have the most wins against top 5 teams!" Delusional.
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    The best part of this thread is you calling everyone stupid and writing 1000 word screeds 5 times a day, while everyone dismisses you with a sentence or two. All the while telling everyone how smart you are after graduating from UMD.
    See, I thought this was the best part of the thread.

I got A's in my upper level classes at college.
    I get laid off for the winter, so lots of time.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Put this thread out of its misery

See, I thought this was the best part of the thread.
    I stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonin21 View Post
    Put this thread out of its misery
    You act like someone is forcing you to look at it with a gun to your head.

Quote Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    You were given a relevant fact...and you disregarded it because it doesn't fit your narrative. So do us a favor and shut up. You've shown what you are.
    I didn't disregard it, I asked "so what?", meaning I was wondering what relevance you thought it had? How specifically is it relevant? Or is that too difficult for you to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post

"Minnesota is the TRUE number one team, because we have the most wins against top 5 teams!" Delusional.
    I NEVER said that Minnesota was the true number one team. Your claiming I did, well, that kind of makes you a liar.

And I never said I graduated from UMD. In fact I was very specific about that. So either you missed that part, or AGAIN are making sh1t up in an attempt to try to make me look bad. If you are making sh1t up, well, that would be 2 pieces of evidence indicating that you are a liar. If you haven't paid enough attention, well, that's fine, but then you shouldn't act like you know what you are talking about.

Thread Information