Originally posted by icehawk View Post
    Can’t figute out why gopher fans are known to be arrogant. Good gawd
    He sounds like a Sioux fan
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

tArrogance does not recognize Fred as part of their organization. He is not refined enough and throws enough vocal javelins to slay a small army.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
        Real rough weekend for the NCHC, yet they still have 4 of the top 10 teams in the nation, including #1.

I am really looking forward to next weekend, we will get to see how all those highly touted recruits on the Gophers stack up against the Gopher rejects. JDUBBS can then go back to extolling the virtues of the little six's research bona fides and making up more BS about how their conference isn't a joke.
        I'm really looking forward to the NCAA tourney, when the games count for something.

JDUBBS?? I remember him. I am not him.

The B1G is a joke? They go through a 3 year slump as a conference and now they are a joke??? LOL Honestly, that is what cfb fans EVERYWHERE were saying about the B1G just 4-5 seasons ago. The SEC was going to rule the cfb world forever and the B1G would never be great again. Then OSU won a Title, Michigan hired a crazy coach and is winning again, PSU has come back, Wisconsin has won 34 games the last 3 seasons, MSU went on a similar run, Iowa went undefeated in the regular season, and even Minnesota won 9 games last season.

Granted people put more money into Football, but Minnesota has always loved its hockey and always will and will probably always be able and willing to invest more money into their hockey program than anyone else in the country. Michigan just got a new coach, as did Wisconsin, so no one, including a genius like you Tipsy, can know what is in their future, but being in the B1G alone means they'll probably always be able to pull themselves together with a decent coach and some decent recruiting. PSU is as fired up about hockey as anyone in the country right now. And Notre Dame seems to be having what could be their best season ever.

And now the NHL is looking into helping to expand college hockey. That wouldn't have come about without The B1G. Arizona St starting up wouldn't have happened without the B1G, either.

Comment

Can’t figute out why gopher fans are known to be arrogant. Good gawd
          Maybe because many of them are? Go figure. Seems to me many think Kentucky BB fans are arrogant and Bama fb fans are arrogant. Go figure, lol.

Comment

PSU and Alvarez kind of forced the B1G. Didn't really happen on its own. And ASU had been rumored for a while. Would have happened anyway even IF PSU would have joined the CCHA and no B1G.

Edit: if you really want to dig deep, we can blame Air Force for all of it. /history
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              He sounds like a Sioux fan
              Being a Sioux fan, unfortunately we do have some like him. Those ones don’t take the time to write novels though.
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Being a Sioux fan, unfortunately we do have some like him. Those ones don’t take the time to write novels though.
                That's because they can't write. Or read.

/easyjoke

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                  tArrogance does not recognize Fred as part of their organization. He is not refined enough and throws enough vocal javelins to slay a small army.
                  tArrogance has a love/hate relationship with me because, being outside of their organization, they don't have to claim me, but they probably secretly like me being around to say some of the things they wish they could say, lol.

Comment

What would a Whioux fan have to write about? Hockey and how cold it is?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                      PSU and Alvarez kind of forced the B1G. Didn't really happen on its own. And ASU had been rumored for a while. Would have happened anyway even IF PSU would have joined the CCHA and no B1G.

Edit: if you really want to dig deep, we can blame Air Force for all of it. /history
                      I'm not saying ASU started up because of "The B1G", but because of PSU. After seeing PSU do it, that is when they decided to move from just talking about it, to doing it. I read an article all about it and the ASU people themselves claimed it was PSU's starting up the way that they did that inspired them to take actually doing it instead of talking about it seriously. So if PSU had joined the CCHA, yeah, ASU would still have started up, but the NHL wouldn't be looking into helping expand college hockey if PSU had gone to the CCHA. It's the idea of The B1G starting up and having its own network to support it that is attractive to the NHL.

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                        tArrogance has a love/hate relationship with me because, being outside of their organization, they don't have to claim me, but they probably secretly like me being around to say some of the things they wish they could say, lol.
                        You obviously are unfamiliar with me. If it needs saying, I'll say it. Heck, if it doesn't need saying, I'll say it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                          What would a Whioux fan have to write about? Hockey and how cold it is?
                          Not familiar with Whioux fans.
                          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

SCSU = 1 and only 1 trip to the Frozen Four in all of history. And a .278 winning percentage in the NCAA tourney.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!!!

Must be fun being 3rd string? I wouldn't know. LOL
                            Were you dropped on your head as a child?
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

SCSU = 1 and only 1 trip to the Frozen Four in all of history. And a .278 winning percentage in the NCAA tourney.

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha!!!

Must be fun being 3rd string? I wouldn't know. LOL
                              3rd string? All 4 of the other teams in the state have been beating up on the Gophers for the past few years. If St. Cloud is third string, it **** sure isn't because the Goofs are ahead of them.
                              Originally posted by SJHovey
                              Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                              Originally posted by Brenthoven
                              We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

I'm really looking forward to the NCAA tourney, when the games count for something.

JDUBBS?? I remember him. I am not him.

The B1G is a joke? They go through a 3 year slump as a conference and now they are a joke??? LOL Honestly, that is what cfb fans EVERYWHERE were saying about the B1G just 4-5 seasons ago. The SEC was going to rule the cfb world forever and the B1G would never be great again. Then OSU won a Title, Michigan hired a crazy coach and is winning again, PSU has come back, Wisconsin has won 34 games the last 3 seasons, MSU went on a similar run, Iowa went undefeated in the regular season, and even Minnesota won 9 games last season.

Granted people put more money into Football, but Minnesota has always loved its hockey and always will and will probably always be able and willing to invest more money into their hockey program than anyone else in the country. Michigan just got a new coach, as did Wisconsin, so no one, including a genius like you Tipsy, can know what is in their future, but being in the B1G alone means they'll probably always be able to pull themselves together with a decent coach and some decent recruiting. PSU is as fired up about hockey as anyone in the country right now. And Notre Dame seems to be having what could be their best season ever.

And now the NHL is looking into helping to expand college hockey. That wouldn't have come about without The B1G. Arizona St starting up wouldn't have happened without the B1G, either.
                                The Gophers probably won't even make the NCAA tourney, so I don't know why you are looking forward to it.

The regular season conference champs of the B1G missed the NCAAs. If that doesn't signify a joke conference, I don't know what does.

Notre Dame is having their best season ever because they just joined your clown car of a conference and are steamrolling all of the bad teams that are in it. Now that the little six stink has rubbed off on them, we are probably 2 years away from their fans calling for Jeff Jackson's head.

Good talk, JDUBBS
                                Originally posted by SJHovey
                                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                                X