This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    Oh, so assistant coaches determine how well teams do now???

OMG, you probably are that delusional, aren't you? lol WOW, that's just amazing.

Nice Gold Medal in the U-20 Junior World's, btw, for your Motzko. cough, cough, ooops, so sorry, I guess that is not what happened, is it???
    Now you are mocking the USA World Junior team? Wow. Just wow. Oh and by the way he coached them to Gold last year. Not a real easy tourney to win.
    Last edited by icehawk; 01-06-2018, 06:45 PM.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by icehawk View Post
      Now you are mocking the USA World Junior team? Wow. Just wow.
      He's trying to mock Motzko...likely doesn't remember Motzko already has a gold and that the US medalled in 3 straight WJC's for the first time ever.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        He's trying to mock Motzko...likely doesn't remember Motzko already has a gold and that the US medalled in 3 straight WJC's for the first time ever.
        OMG, please, lets compare Gold Medals to Gold Medals, and Natl Titles to Natl Titles, and Silver medals to Silver medals and Frozen Fours to Frozen Fours.

Oh, and Stanley Cup Titles to Stanley Cup Titles, and Hall of Fame inductions to Hall of Fame inductions.

PLEASE, lets do this.

LMAO!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          Yeah. He’s a tool no doubt
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
            Yeah. He’s a tool no doubt
            Yep. JDUBBS is an interesting cat. Gotta give it to him though...his delusion knows no bounds. He's now counting national titles for the Gophers that the school doesn't even claim for itself.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Ok, starting at the top, the Stanley Cup. a former Gopher, Bob Johnson, was the 1st American ever to win a Stanley Cup Title as an NHL Coach, and he was such a beloved coach that the next season, despite his not being alive to coach the team, when they won a 2nd title in a row, they put his name on the Stanley Cup Trophy.

Next round will be what? US Olympic Gold medals won???

Comment

Ok, starting at the top, the Stanley Cup. a former Gopher, Bob Johnson, was the 1st American ever to win a Stanley Cup Title as an NHL Coach, and he was such a beloved coach that the next season, despite his not being alive to coach the team, when they won a 2nd title in a row, they put his name on the Stanley Cup Trophy.

Next round will be what? US Olympic Gold medals won???
                No one cares.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

No one cares.
                  JDUBBS cares. If there is any 100% certainty in life, it is that JDUBBS cares. I miss when he was trying to claim that Minnesota was responsible for the United States winning World War II.
                  North Dakota

Comment

No one cares.
                    Of course you Jan Brady St U fans wouldn't care, because your school hasn't contributed to the NHL or the US Olympic teams, OR to the NCAA tournament, SO FAR. So why would you losers care about anything doing with history???

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                      JDUBBS cares. If there is any 100% certainty in life, it is that JDUBBS cares. I miss when he was trying to claim that Minnesota was responsible for the United States winning World War II.
                      OMG, lol, Fighting Sioux 23, that was TOTALLY ME, that was not Jdubbs, that was ME!!! And I continue to stand by that, btw.

Comment

Ooohhh, don't go there again, lol!!! Remember SPAM!!! Minnesota invented SPAM baby!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                          OMG, lol, Fighting Sioux 23, that was TOTALLY ME, that was not Jdubbs, that was ME!!! And I continue to stand by that, btw.
                          But, you are JDUBBS. Or you at least live in the same house using the same IP Address as JDUBBS.
                          North Dakota

Comment

But, you are JDUBBS. Or you at least live in the same house using the same IP Address as JDUBBS.
                            Same IP address??? lol I doubt that. I'm located near Alexandria. Been here for over 2 decades.

Comment

Of course you Jan Brady St U fans wouldn't care, because your school hasn't contributed to the NHL or the US Olympic teams, OR to the NCAA tournament, SO FAR. So why would you losers care about anything doing with history???
                              Yawn.
                              Keep trying moron.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Just so you know, SCSU better win this first game, and I just hope to get a tie in the 2nd game. But if somehow the Gophers win both games, I'll go from being your biggest enemy to your biggest friend. lol But that most likely won't happen, so....

Comment

Working...
                                X