• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Yawn.
    Keep trying moron.
    JDUBBS will. Don't worry. He's the Donald Trump of USCHO. He simply cannot control himself.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      Yawn.
      Keep trying moron.
      Go ahead and keep PRETENDING like you don't care, just shows you to be a fake!!! You are a FAKER. And we all know it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
        JDUBBS will. Don't worry. He's the Donald Trump of USCHO. He simply cannot control himself.
        Trump DID win the Presidency, didn't he??? lol

I didn't vote for him, I'm a true independent. Just saying
        Last edited by FredsDeadFriend; 01-06-2018, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
          Trump DID win the Presidency, didn't he???
          It wasn't meant as a compliment.
          North Dakota

Comment

It wasn't meant as a compliment.
            I do NOT live for compliments. RARELY do those who speak the truth get compliments, 99% of the population are what I'd call "BLIND SHEEP"

I do not believe in trying to be politically correct.

The TRUTH is a kick in the nuts. Most people simply can't handle the truth.

Comment

I do NOT live for compliments. RARELY do those who speak the truth get compliments, 99% of the population are what I'd call "BLIND SHEEP"

I do not believe in trying to be politically correct.

The TRUTH is a kick in the nuts. Most people simply can't handle the truth.
              You tell'em JDUBBS!!
              North Dakota

Comment

You tell'em JDUBBS!!
                The thing is, I am much more than Jdubbs could ever be. He was a simple minded guy, at least as far as I could tell.

Comment

The thing is, I am much more than Jdubbs could ever be. He was a simple minded guy, at least as far as I could tell.
                  Good self pep-talk JDUBBS. We should always be trying to improve ourselves.
                  North Dakota

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                    You tell'em JDUBBS!!
                    Laughing so hard at this
                    Originally posted by SJHovey
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                      This is like watching Cops in that it makes me feel a lot better about myself
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                        This is like watching Cops in that it makes me feel a lot better about myself
                        I was thinking more like Stuart Smalley...but both work I suppose.
                        North Dakota

Comment

Just so you know, SCSU better win this first game, and I just hope to get a tie in the 2nd game. But if somehow the Gophers win both games, I'll go from being your biggest enemy to your biggest friend. lol But that most likely won't happen, so....
                          How bout them gophers...
                          Originally posted by Mankato student
                          Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
                          "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
                          -- Peter Klein

Comment

Not that I mind but the Gophers were getting embarrassed out there in the 2nd and 3rd period

Comment

• Originally posted by ts8801 View Post
                              How bout them gophers...
                              Doesn't matter...only history does.
                              They have it...we don't...so we suck.
                              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                                Not that I mind but the Gophers were getting embarrassed out there in the 2nd and 3rd period
                                That’s to bad
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X