X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by Speed Kills View Post
    I could make the same point regardless of what city I reside in. The fact that I live in Fargo has nothing to do with the fact that the six teams in the Big Ten hockey conference have combined to win 6 more national championships than the eight teams in the NCHC have combined to win. Again, the fact that I live in Fargo is not relevant to this topic.
    That's the worst argument I've ever heard. Fargo only hurts your case
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
      Crack head, did they win them in the Big 10?
      No they didn't, and for the record the 17 won by NCHC teams were not won in the NCHC either.

If you want to focus on only what has been accomplished in the current conference alignment and throw history out the window I can play that way too. In the first two years of the NCHC and Big Ten hockey conference no team from either conference has won a national championship yet. The NCHC has yet to so much as send a team to the championship game.

NCHC : Overrated choke artists
      Last edited by Speed Kills; 11-07-2015, 10:03 PM.
      National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
      National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        It isn't exactly an argument, it is quite simply a statement of facts. Please tell me in what way you think that living in Fargo hurts my case. The facts are what they are, where I live does nothing to enhance them.
        Last edited by Speed Kills; 11-07-2015, 10:06 PM.
        National championships won by Big Ten schools : 23 (Michigan 9, Wisconsin 6, Minnesota 5, Michigan State 3, Ohio State 0, Penn State 0, Notre Dame 0)
        National championships won by NCHC schools : 21 (North Dakota 8, Denver 8, MN-Duluth 3, Colorado College 2, St. Cloud State 0, Miami 0, NE-Omaha 0, Western Michigan 0)

23 > 21

Comment

The biggest dip**** I have ever seen on here.

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
            You're right the best conference is clearly Hockey East.
            If you want to focus on only what has been accomplished in the current conference alignment and throw history out the window I can play that way too. In the first two years of the NCHC and Big Ten hockey conference no team from either conference has won a national championship yet. The NCHC has yet to so much as send a team to the championship game.
            So yeah.
            BS UMass Lowell 2015
            PhD Georgia Institute of Technology 2020

Comment

Originally posted by UML Puck Hawk View Post
              1A. Hockey East
              1B. ECAC
              3. nacho
              4. WCHA
              5A. NE10
              5B. AHC
              7. BI6

This was the first thought in my mind... any corrections mook?
              nailed it
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

It isn't exactly an argument, it is quite simply a statement of facts. Please tell me in what way you think that living in Fargo hurts my case. The facts are what they are, where I live does nothing to enhance them.
                living in Fargo makes you less of a person. Pretty simple.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

That statement says a lot more about you than it does about me. The fact that you have lowered yourself to such childish conduct proves that you are angered by the facts and you have nothing of substance to come back at me with.

23 > 21

Comment

I have to go to that
                    Sh!+ hole next weekend for the state football championship.
                    "My greatest achievement."
                    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
                      I have to go to that
                      Sh!+ hole next weekend for the state football championship.
                      Milk a cow.

Comment

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by omahasioux1 View Post
                          Milk a cow.
                          If the Big 10 will let me.
                          "My greatest achievement."
                          Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

That statement says a lot more about you than it does about me. The fact that you have lowered yourself to such childish conduct proves that you are angered by the facts and you have nothing of substance to come back at me with.
                            No it shows I'd rather waste my time with trivial discussions of living locations than engage you in your obvious troll postings.
                            tUMD Hockey

Comment

Don't feed the troll. I see a lot of vets falling for rookie sh* in this thread.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

No it shows I'd rather waste my time with trivial discussions of living locations than engage you in your obvious troll postings.
                                I posted facts, facts that prove our six teams own more championship hardware than your eight teams. If you want to talk about troll postings, look no further than each and every post that makes snarky comments about the Big Ten and/or any of its member schools.

23 > 21

Comment

Working...
                                X