Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Ten > NCHC

Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    You brought up post count, automatic loss in the debate department. Them's the rules.

My claims are blind bias (which I am MORE than familiar with), refusal to acknowledge any other claims, ignorance of actual facts, skewing of polls/RPI/KRACH/PWR data, need I go on?
    "Them's the rules" According to who??? Those who have apparently invested far too much of their life into the forum???

And you claim blind bias?? ***? Give me a break. I never refused to acknowledge other claims, simply asked that those people back up their claims with stats and facts.

"Skewing" rpr/KRACH/PWR data??? OMG, are you serious, how can a person "skew" pure data??? All I did was post what the KRACH and PWR and Massey Ratings were.

You can't be serious, can you???

You brought up post count, automatic loss in the debate department. Them's the rules.

My claims are blind bias (which I am MORE than familiar with), refusal to acknowledge any other claims, ignorance of actual facts, skewing of polls/RPI/KRACH/PWR data, need I go on?
    And are you defending the PWR??? And the RPI it is based upon???

Have you noticed the peculiar lack of UND fans in here? lol The difference between UND fans and SCSU fans is that UND fans don't feel the need to BEG for respect. Their team's straight up earned them tons of respect.

SCSU fans, on the otherhand, JBSU some call them, haven't EVER done anything to earn respect, and simply are in uncharted territory, and act like tiny little children, SCREAMING and DEMANDING to be respected.

It's so obvious. The only people in here that disagree are delusional SCSU fans and some spineless Gopher fans who are more concerned with making or keeping online VIRTUAL friendships intact, since evidence suggests that they might not have a lot of real friends? I mean, 111,111+ posts??? OMG, that is beyond ordinary.

UND fans probably secretly agree with me, but out of conference loyalty won't say as much, lol.

SCSU down to #4 in the KRACH.

UMn up to #7. N Dm at #1, OSU at #5. PSU at #12.

You claim to not do any name calling, then spout out JBSU every chance you can.

Gophers have an alright team, not bad, certainly far from thr best squad I have seen them field. Got to watch both games in person this weekend, but boy I think tDon would admit they got fortunate to come out with a W tonight. The last fifteen seconds of the game was a beautiful representation of the game as a whole, SCSU with a ton of scoring chances, couldn't get the puck to settle/get the right bounce, Robson playing really solid and also getting a little lucky at times too. Really hope these two see each other in the NCAAs.

Little Ball of Hate

Stop whining. You lost. That being said, SCCC is a better team, I can accept that. Just hope we can face each other when it really counts.
    That loss has an asterisk next to it.
    St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Falling on fans at NHC since 2001

Quote Originally Posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    Have you noticed the peculiar lack of UND fans in here? lol The difference between UND fans and SCSU fans is that UND fans don't feel the need to BEG for respect. Their team's straight up earned them tons of respect.

SCSU fans, on the otherhand, JBSU some call them, haven't EVER done anything to earn respect, and simply are in uncharted territory, and act like tiny little children, SCREAMING and DEMANDING to be respected.
    Find one post where a St. Cloud State fan demanded, asked for, or as phrased in your pathetic attempt at trolling, begged for respect, you clown. You moron. You are the only one who brought up respect, loser. If you don't respect me because of the hockey team I root for, that is an indictment of your character, not mine. ST. CLOUD STATE IS THE #1 TEAM IN THE ONLY RANKINGS THAT MATTER. You don't like it? We don't care.

You know so little about college hockey, you just emit your verbal diarrhea, and then get clowned on, because pretty much everyone on this board knows more than you. Your BS claims about early departures. Talking trash about Motzko getting bronze at the World Juniors, not knowing that he coached the team to gold last year, and apparently not knowing that Lucia coached the team to a one and done when he was coach of the team. Saying St. Cloud is in "uncharted territory". What are you talking about? We have won regular season conference titles, have won conference tournament titles, have been #1 in polls, been #1 in the pairwise. So what territory are we in that we haven't been in before? You are just an idiot with knowledge of the Golden Gophers glory days, and little knowledge of anything outside of your backsliding program.

I am going to guess you weren't at the game last night. The Gopher fans at Sally's or at the game didn't have faith their team was going to win. There were zero Gopher fans talking trash. They know what the pecking order is right now. They are AT BEST the 3rd best team in the state right now. Probably 4th. So savor the flavor of the fortunate win the Gophers got last night. It is an outlier.
    Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

A 21 year old Canadien freshman goalie gets the shutout for the Gophers over SCSU 2-0. All of a sudden Gopher fans are saying so what if heís from Canada.

Kings affiliate
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude Love View Post
    That loss has an asterisk next to it.
    It doesn't.
    I know you want indisputable proof but we as fans are not likely to get that.
    We needed to overcome it and we played way too cute.
    Also give Robson credit...he stoned us.
    Amazing that the better goaltending from both teams came from the backups.
    We move on while Dubbs won't. Par for the course.

International Spy

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Find one post where a St. Cloud State fan demanded, asked for, or as phrased in your pathetic attempt at trolling, begged for respect, you clown. You moron. You are the only one who brought up respect, loser. If you don't respect me because of the hockey team I root for, that is an indictment of your character, not mine. ST. CLOUD STATE IS THE #1 TEAM IN THE ONLY RANKINGS THAT MATTER. You don't like it? We don't care.

You know so little about college hockey, you just emit your verbal diarrhea, and then get clowned on, because pretty much everyone on this board knows more than you. Your BS claims about early departures. Talking trash about Motzko getting bronze at the World Juniors, not knowing that he coached the team to gold last year, and apparently not knowing that Lucia coached the team to a one and done when he was coach of the team. Saying St. Cloud is in "uncharted territory". What are you talking about? We have won regular season conference titles, have won conference tournament titles, have been #1 in polls, been #1 in the pairwise. So what territory are we in that we haven't been in before? You are just an idiot with knowledge of the Golden Gophers glory days, and little knowledge of anything outside of your backsliding program.

I am going to guess you weren't at the game last night. The Gopher fans at Sally's or at the game didn't have faith their team was going to win. There were zero Gopher fans talking trash. They know what the pecking order is right now. They are AT BEST the 3rd best team in the state right now. Probably 4th. So savor the flavor of the fortunate win the Gophers got last night. It is an outlier.
    Sorry but just have to point out... based on this post alone it wasn't a pathetic attempt at trolling. It was obviously a relatively effective one.

You are right about one thing. Most of us don't like SCSU being number one. But you're not too convincing in saying that you don't care. Otherwise this thread would have died days or weeks ago.

Lucia Apologist

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggsy View Post
    Sorry but just have to point out... based on this post alone it wasn't a pathetic attempt at trolling. It was obviously a relatively effective one.

You are right about one thing. Most of us don't like SCSU being number one. But you're not too convincing in saying that you don't care. Otherwise this thread would have died days or weeks ago.
    This is a good post. Most of the SCSU fans in his thread have been hilariously insecure. Some get it. Others... donít.

They keep watering and feeding the plant and wonder why it wonít die. 🤣

Kings affiliate

Yeah....responding to morons who claims their FACTS are superior makes us insecure all right.
    Some of us are just bored and enjoy baiting morons.

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    This is a good post. Most of the SCSU fans in his thread have been hilariously insecure. Some get it. Others... don’t.

They keep watering and feeding the plant and wonder why it won’t die. ��
    Gopher fans were asking for the thread to be locked because they were getting clowned on so bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by SJHovey View Post
    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

International Spy

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Gopher fans were asking for the thread to be locked because they were getting clowned on so bad.
    Well, things sure have changed. I'm a Gopher fan and enjoying reading this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Yeah....responding to morons who claims their FACTS are superior makes us insecure all right.
    Some of us are just bored and enjoy baiting morons.
    ... or maybe it's being baited by morons?

I am here to talk about the #1 hockey team in the country and the #1 hockey conference and contrast them with the #3 hockey team in the state and their one bid conference. If Gopher fans want to lie and say we are begging for respect, I will point that out.

Kings affiliate
    Well, things sure have changed. I'm a Gopher fan and enjoying reading this thread.

... or maybe it's being baited by morons?
    Maybe it is... But when the only way to "not care" is to not respond...then the point of this board is moot.

The sequel to the Dewey Cox Story is coming out and in honor of this thread will be subtitled, "Sucks Hard". Every last one'ya too.

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    The sequel to the Dewey Cox Story is coming out and in honor of this thread will be subtitled, "Sucks Hard". Every last one'ya too.
    Haha I just received the following rep:

No one cares, dickle$s
    -Tipsy McStagger
    1. Settle down, Beavis
    2. Did that hit too close to home?
    3. Dickle$s? Well I never!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Oh look. Itís the internet tough guy SS. Oh knows what shall we do? Shouldnít you be bashing Trump somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by icehawk View Post
    Oh look. It’s the internet tough guy SS. Oh knows what shall we do? Shouldn’t you be bashing Trump somewhere
    Yeah I'm always super serious and threatening people amirght?

Thread Information