X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Well, at least in about 15 more posts FredsDeadFriend's thread of friends will be deader than the friend of Fred's who is dead.
    That was cleverly put SJHovey. Put a smile on my face. But the fact is that its not Fred's friend that is dead.

Comment

Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Next
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  What happens if they only scrape up an even 12? Will you leave the $5 in your mom's basement, or have a courier pigeon (with the B1G also invented) deliver it to Fred's mom's basement?
                  I don't think the B1G invented the courier pigeon, but it may have helped develop it? lol

And my mother doesn't have a basement, just a crawl space for accessing plumbing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                    The Big Ten conference had nothing to do with the development of any of those things either.

Go talk about Tay Zonday in the Cafe. This section of the site is for college hockey. I know how your reading comprehension is lacking, though
                    Maybe not the B1G as a conference, but individual institutions within the B1G did, or the individuals involved with those institutions.

Comment

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post

And my mother doesn't have a basement, just a crawl space for accessing plumbing.
                      We don't need to know where you live.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I know USCHO has seen better days, but my god, have people here forgotten how to use the reputation function? How on earth is this guy in the green?

Comment

Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                          I know USCHO has seen better days, but my god, have people here forgotten how to use the reputation function? How on earth is this guy in the green?

Maybe because they aren't afraid to tell me how they think publicly?? What kind of coward gives a poster negative reputation privately???

No one forces anyone to come to this topic, do they? I mean seriously, look at the title of the topic and tell me anyone would come to this thread for serious discussion?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pump It Up View Post
                            For one thing...can't do anything rep wise on mobile.
                            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                            X