Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 581 to 600 of 1002

Thread: Big Ten > NCHC

  1. #581

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Quote Originally Posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    OMG, lol, Fighting Sioux 23, that was TOTALLY ME, that was not Jdubbs, that was ME!!! And I continue to stand by that, btw.
    But, you are JDUBBS. Or you at least live in the same house using the same IP Address as JDUBBS.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

  2. #582
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    711

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    But, you are JDUBBS. Or you at least live in the same house using the same IP Address as JDUBBS.
    Same IP address??? lol I doubt that. I'm located near Alexandria. Been here for over 2 decades.

  3. #583
    Kings affiliate
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    St. Cloud, MN
    Posts
    11,343
    Quote Originally Posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    Of course you Jan Brady St U fans wouldn't care, because your school hasn't contributed to the NHL or the US Olympic teams, OR to the NCAA tournament, SO FAR. So why would you losers care about anything doing with history???
    Yawn.
    Keep trying moron.

  4. #584
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    711

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Just so you know, SCSU better win this first game, and I just hope to get a tie in the 2nd game. But if somehow the Gophers win both games, I'll go from being your biggest enemy to your biggest friend. lol But that most likely won't happen, so....

  5. #585

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Quote Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Yawn.
    Keep trying moron.
    JDUBBS will. Don't worry. He's the Donald Trump of USCHO. He simply cannot control himself.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

  6. #586
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    711

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Quote Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Yawn.
    Keep trying moron.
    Go ahead and keep PRETENDING like you don't care, just shows you to be a fake!!! You are a FAKER. And we all know it. lol

  7. #587
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    711

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    JDUBBS will. Don't worry. He's the Donald Trump of USCHO. He simply cannot control himself.
    Trump DID win the Presidency, didn't he??? lol

    I didn't vote for him, I'm a true independent. Just saying
    Last edited by FredsDeadFriend; 01-06-2018 at 07:41 PM.

  8. #588

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Quote Originally Posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    Trump DID win the Presidency, didn't he???
    It wasn't meant as a compliment.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

  9. #589
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    711

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    It wasn't meant as a compliment.
    I do NOT live for compliments. RARELY do those who speak the truth get compliments, 99% of the population are what I'd call "BLIND SHEEP"

    I do not believe in trying to be politically correct.

    The TRUTH is a kick in the nuts. Most people simply can't handle the truth.

  10. #590

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Quote Originally Posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    I do NOT live for compliments. RARELY do those who speak the truth get compliments, 99% of the population are what I'd call "BLIND SHEEP"

    I do not believe in trying to be politically correct.

    The TRUTH is a kick in the nuts. Most people simply can't handle the truth.
    You tell'em JDUBBS!!
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

  11. #591
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    711

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    You tell'em JDUBBS!!
    The thing is, I am much more than Jdubbs could ever be. He was a simple minded guy, at least as far as I could tell.

  12. #592

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Quote Originally Posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    The thing is, I am much more than Jdubbs could ever be. He was a simple minded guy, at least as far as I could tell.
    Good self pep-talk JDUBBS. We should always be trying to improve ourselves.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

  13. #593
    Falling on fans at NHC since 2001
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
    You tell'em JDUBBS!!
    Laughing so hard at this

  14. #594
    Falling on fans at NHC since 2001
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,179
    Quote Originally Posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    The thing is, I am much more than Jdubbs could ever be. He was a simple minded guy, at least as far as I could tell.
    This is like watching Cops in that it makes me feel a lot better about myself

  15. #595

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    This is like watching Cops in that it makes me feel a lot better about myself
    I was thinking more like Stuart Smalley...but both work I suppose.
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

  16. #596

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    684

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Quote Originally Posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
    Just so you know, SCSU better win this first game, and I just hope to get a tie in the 2nd game. But if somehow the Gophers win both games, I'll go from being your biggest enemy to your biggest friend. lol But that most likely won't happen, so....
    How bout them gophers...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mankato student
    Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
    "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
    -- Peter Klein

  17. #597
    Falling on fans at NHC since 2001
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,179

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Not that I mind but the Gophers were getting embarrassed out there in the 2nd and 3rd period

  18. #598
    Kings affiliate
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    St. Cloud, MN
    Posts
    11,343
    Quote Originally Posted by ts8801 View Post
    How bout them gophers...
    Doesn't matter...only history does.
    They have it...we don't...so we suck.

  19. #599
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Hockeytown,USA
    Posts
    3,510
    Quote Originally Posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Not that I mind but the Gophers were getting embarrassed out there in the 2nd and 3rd period
    That’s to bad

  20. #600

    Re: Big Ten > NCHC

    Quote Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    Doesn't matter...only history does.
    They have it...we don't...so we suck.
    Bingo! Never forget Juan Mariachi!
    North Dakota
    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •