X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Big Ten > NCHC

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    It's a message board...you expect decorum?
    You post novels no one wants to read while calling others out for not betting with you while questioning their intelligence constantly and you expect courtesy?
    No...moron...
    Courtesy? No. I could care less if people call me a moron, its the person calling others a moron that are displaying their lack of whatever, be it creativity, intelligence, character, etc..

Comment

questioning their intelligence constantly and you expect courtesy?
      No...moron...
      I don't remember questioning anyone's intelligence, but if I did, I also retracted that later and said simply that I thought SCSU fans were simply not turning on their brains, and/or were letting their emotions get in the way of their ability to reason objectively.

I'm not the one insulting people. At least its not my first resort.

Comment

Honestly was going to get on and work up some fans but this thread is already on fire! Loving the chirping boys keep it up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
          Honestly was going to get on and work up some fans but this thread is already on fire! Loving the chirping boys keep it up!
          It’s non stop. Enjoy
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Eh...I'll let Fred spooge himself over it.
            If you think I am happy that SCSU lost, I am not. SCSU losing means WMU won & SCSU losing means the Gophers win over SCSU has been devalued. SCSU losing means a Minnesota based team drops in the rankings. And the Gophers losing obviously sucks, and Mankato losing to one of the worst teams in the country sucks, too. Before last night's games, there were 3 Minnesota based teams in the Top 9, and 4 in the Top 15 with one of them ranked #1. Things look worse now.

I would have much rather been wrong about SCSU. Maybe I still am and last night was another one of those outlier games?

Comment

• Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
              If you think I am happy that SCSU lost, I am not. SCSU losing means WMU won & SCSU losing means the Gophers win over SCSU has been devalued. SCSU losing means a Minnesota based team drops in the rankings. And the Gophers losing obviously sucks, and Mankato losing to one of the worst teams in the country sucks, too. Before last night's games, there were 3 Minnesota based teams in the Top 9, and 4 in the Top 15 with one of them ranked #1. Things look worse now.

I would have much rather been wrong about SCSU. Maybe I still am and last night was another one of those outlier games?
              Yeah....i call BS
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Yeah....i call BS
                I said I don't respect SCSU, I never said I hated them. My favorite teams in men's college hockey are, #1. Gophers, #2. UMD, #3. SCSU, #4. Mankato, #5. BSU

You can call BS all you want, but that doesn't make it so.

Comment

U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                    Nominated for boss of the year were you?
                    Give it a break Sally.

Comment

Congratulations to UNO. Nice series
                      Originally posted by SJHovey
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      Originally posted by Brenthoven
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Here's my rep this morning.

no idea, eh? lol Is that why there are successful gamblers out there making good livings betting on sports outcomes? But nice try Scooby
                        Apparently we know the outcome of games ahead of time now. Carry on.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Scooby, do we know anything at all for 100% sure? But a pair of Aces will beat a pair of sixes the vast majority of times, and money can be made betting on Aces. Same can be said about sports. Like I said, there are people out there making good money betting on sports outcomes, that could only be possible if they know who is going to win the majority of the time. If you can't understand that, well that's too bad.

Comment

Originally posted by FredsDeadFriend View Post
                            I've got plenty, just not dumb enough to tell you all of my inside info, when I'm trying to induce you to bet against me!!! I want either your money, or to make you look bad. I could care less about "looking smart.
                            Well at least you got that part down.
                            Wooger: "Everyone in here is on their feet except for the people in wheelchairs!"

RIP Kirby

Comment

Lol

Turkey Buckett. That name would have origins with a david letterman top ten list, would it?
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Hahahaha. Isn't there a "successful gambler" with "pattern recognition" abilities in this thread?
                                Originally posted by SJHovey
                                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Working...
                                X