X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Completely Unwoven: Business, Economics, and Tax Policy 4.0

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Menards is a fascist regime masquerading as a business.
    Originally posted by dicaslover
    Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
    Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
      Second worst company I've ever worked for and only one I ever said **** you and left.

Comment

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
        Well, if it gets that jingle banned I agree.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Menards is the best for the quick things you need in life. PVC, hoses, lightbulbs, etc.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Menards is the best for the quick things you need in life. PVC, hoses, lightbulbs, etc.
            Uh oh, you're a marked man now, sir.

25 years ago, supplies purchase about 80% from Menards built my parents' cabin. I seldom have reason to shop there these days, and avoid them now when they have their "rebate" programs going on.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Eh. DOesn't hurt that the nearest one is just down the road.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

You union busting, corpie b@stard!

Comment

Eh. DOesn't hurt that the nearest one is just down the road.
                  For me, it's right across the main country road running through Apple Valley from the nearest Home Depot. I usually start there and then over to Menards when necessary.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    You union busting, corpie b@stard!

Look, I'm not going out of my way to buy from them. But A) They're conveniently located. B) They usually have what I want. C) They have decent prices. Or rather, they have prices that are within the gas-factor adder for driving to Home Depot. D) I like shopping locally HQed stores. Minnesota if possible. If it means more money stays in the midwest, great!

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                    For me, it's right across the main country road running through Apple Valley from the nearest Home Depot. I usually start there and then over to Menards when necessary.
                    If that was the case for me, I'd almost exclusively shop at HD
                    Code:

Comment

The Fed raises the benchmark interest rate 100%!!!!

(from 0.25% to 0.50%)
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

...Now watch the housing market crash just in time for Christmas.

I kid, I kid. Still, watch the headlines on the housing market because I'm betting the news media goes off its collective hinges following that story.

Comment

This guy can burn in hell for his business practices. Glad to see him arrested for something.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/18/bu...smtyp=cur&_r=0
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            This guy can burn in hell for his business practices. Glad to see him arrested for something.

And if he drops the price, the charges will be dropped.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

He'll probably skate, maybe with a fine and a sternly-worded warning.

Comment

Nah. The SEC has been looking for someone to make an example of who doesn't have a legal team that can stand up to them. Especially nice because this guy loses the PR and sympathy battle in a shutout.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X