This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #180: Holiday Onslaught

A man was walking past me in the Kohl's store today, just a short while ago, and he was talking into his phone. The conversation had a very serious tone, as the guy said, "No, listen to me, where you're going isn't going to be a vacation. Guys like you don't do well in prison." I do believe the man on the other end of the call shall soon lose his anal virginity.

"From now on, call me 'Loretta.'"
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Drove to Fargo/Moorhead this weekend to see my nephew's team play.
      Every time I go to Fargo I am reminded how dang happy I am I don't live there.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

I have dealt with every bodily fluid this evening and it's only 4 hours into my shift. ::sigh::

Comment

I'm probably the only one on this board to be worked up about a soccer team losing in the playoffs.

So I got that going for me.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
            I have dealt with every bodily fluid this evening and it's only 4 hours into my shift. ::sigh::
            Do we wanna know about the guy who gave made you semen and you did get breast milk as well??

Been going thru the corn stubble on our field picking up the ears of corn that the combine missed. Cheap chicken treats for the winter. Found a spot today where I'm pretty sure the driver messed up because there was a bunch of stalks down with ears still on them. Just wish I had another hour of daylight or so to have finished clearing that spot out. Hoping to get a few more ears from that spot later.
            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
              Do we wanna know about the guy who gave made you semen and you did get breast milk as well??
              I think those are the only two I missed - good catch.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                I think those are the only two I missed - good catch.
                There was a few other things I could think of, but didn't want to gross you and everybody else out with them.
                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                  There was a few other things I could think of, but didn't want to gross you and everybody else out with them.
                  Hillary Flammond: Some things are much better left unsaid.

Nick Rivers: Like what?

Hillary Flammond: Well, you know... sometimes when you blow your nose into a tissue and you put it in your purse, then a little while later you have to reach in there for your lipstick or something, and your hand gushes into it, and it goes all over...
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Scarlet, your Girl Scout cookies are going up in price year. - Link Specifically, the Thin Mints are going to be based priced at $5/box.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Scarlet, your Girl Scout cookies are going up in price year. - Link Specifically, the Thin Mints are going to be based priced at $5/box.
                      All the nopes. Sorry, GSUSA. I like Thin Mints and Samoas, but there is a line to be drawn.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        RIOT a
                        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good morning. What was at first a joke, is now concerning. Pt not doing well - has been one of our longer-term patients.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge.

Sorry Ewe.

Comment

Working...
                                X