X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Michelle Bachman, just to prove that not only can you indict a ham sandwich, you can elect one, too.
    No, no, no. Palin will be Trump's Veep.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I'm warning you know, don't read this unless you're prepared to live with it forever. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

I warned you.
      Does he breathe through his eyelids? (Bull Durham reference)
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Does he breathe through his eyelids? (Bull Durham reference)
        Like the lava lizards of the Galapagos islands?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Why does he keep calling me meat? I'm the one with the Porsche.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Why does he keep calling me meat? I'm the one with the Porsche.
            She's 60 years old!
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids
            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

God, that sucker teed off on that like he knew I was gonna throw a fastball!
              He did know.
              How?
              I told him.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Saw an even better version of a prior conspiracy theory, one that is given much more credence by the acceptance by Bryan Pagliano of an offer of immunity. He is the person who reportedly set up and ran Hilliary's home server (multiple sources all over; pick the one that gives you the spin you like best).

Obama does not want Hilliary to be President after him, he does not trust her at all. However, he doesn't want Sanders to be the nominee either. So he waits until Hilliary has an overwhelming lead in delegate count, and then blackmails her. "You support the person I want, and I'll give you a pardon after the election." She has to step down from the race (maybe it will be a "health scare" like a bogus brain aneurysm or something). She doesn't comply, she gets indicted before the convention. She does comply, they stall the indictment until after the election but she gets pardoned before it can go to trial.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Carlos Danger will be a sacrificial offering. She is toast.
                Last edited by FreshFish; 03-04-2016, 02:59 PM.
                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  God, that sucker teed off on that like he knew I was gonna throw a fastball!
                  He did know.
                  How?
                  I told him.
                  We fight and the clown gets the girl. How's that work?
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                    Meanwhile, Mrs. Carlos Danger will be a sacrificial offering. She is toast.
                    Hillary's secret lezzy love interest? Nah, she'll skate.

Comment

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Hillary's secret lezzy love interest? Nah, she'll skate.
                      Why do you think Carlos is always out trolling the internets for some action and danger?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        [Huma Abedin?] she'll skate.
                        A nice thing about theories is that they provide a testable hypothesis....
                        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

The GOP establishment along with some money guys, and tech CEOs are going to meet and "strategize" on how to sabotage The Donald.
                          Probably Mitch McConnell, Phil Anschutz, and Elon Musk.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            The GOP establishment along with some money guys, and tech CEOs are going to meet and "strategize" on how to sabotage The Donald.
                            Probably Mitch McConnell, Phil Anschutz, and Elon Musk.
                            tD will self destruct once he hits adversity. He can't bear to lose.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              tD will self destruct once he hits adversity. He can't bear to lose.
                              I said that from the start, but he's hit (self-inflicted) adversity that should've accomplished that already.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Good piece on Drumpf's flyover appeal.

tl; dr: Neo-liberal intellectuals and conservative predators wished free trade on us and are now reaping what they sowed.

Even shorter: "f-ck you Tom Friedman"
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X