This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Do you realize how much you sound like Alex Jones and the controlled demolition crowd?
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Do you realize how much you sound like Alex Jones and the controlled demolition crowd?
      I don't know them. And by inference, no I don't believe in 9/11 conspiracies unless they involve 20 hijackers (1 caught)...
      Do you realize how ignorant you are?
      You're unaware of operation Ajax, operation success. You really should try reading history a bit.
      Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Lol. Just like how the owner of Tower 7 gave the command to blow up the building. Just like steel was proven to not melt from jet fuel. Just like everyone heard a secondary explosion in the basements.

You haven’t pointed to a single piece of concrete evidence but act like you have all the answers. Then you attack everyone who calls you out on it. Classic conspiracy theorist behavior.

I may be ignorant, but you’re delusional.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I’ll admit the only book I’ve read on the JFK conspiracy theories is Bugliosi’s. But wasn’t Fonzi initially a backer of the “3 Frenchmen” theory until someone found out they were in prison or something?
          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            I’ll admit the only book I’ve read on the JFK conspiracy theories is Bugliosi’s. But wasn’t Fonzi initially a backer of the “3 Frenchmen” theory until someone found out they were in prison or something?
            No Fonzi was not a theorist. He was a congressional investigator and investigative reporter. What he found for the church committee led directly to the opening of the HSCA.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Lol. Just like how the owner of Tower 7 gave the command to blow up the building. Just like steel was proven to not melt from jet fuel. Just like everyone heard a secondary explosion in the basements.

You haven’t pointed to a single piece of concrete evidence but act like you have all the answers. Then you attack everyone who calls you out on it. Classic conspiracy theorist behavior.

Good grief. Facts are facts. You can say they're something else but congress disagrees with you, history disagrees with you and you're ignorance is unfortunate. I know you're smart so it's disappointing to see you won't read or listen to investigators.

And again,I don't believe in 9/11 **** that doesn't involve 20 hijackers, UBL sheik Mohammed and bin al sheib.

Comment

Woosh
                Code:

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                  The simple beauty of conspiracy theories. The absence of evidence proves the theory.
                  Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  It’s not worth it. I already barked up that tree.

Solo has a religious fervor taken to evangelical level and Kepler, well, that one doesn’t make sense to me at all.
                  Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  Woosh
                  See quote A proven by Quote C

Comment

It would stink if the documents suggest a coup d'etat by the governmental agency(ies) against a sitting president.

I think a lot of our innocence died that day. If JFK was killed by a CIA (or some other agency) sponsor, you can kiss the rest of it goodbye and dark thoughts will govern most people's opinion of what the government does.

Kep will vomit, but this is where Ronny should be the guy in the big chair.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

To me, it's not a matter of who did it, but WHY they did it (or who was the motive behind it). My personal belief is mob ties, not a lone madman or whatever. The lone madman might have actually committed the act; why did he do it?
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Concrete evidence of two shooters: FBI agents Francis O'Neill and James Sibert signing for receipt of a "missle" aka bullet, at Bethesda. So tell me, what conclusion do you draw from that straight up fact?

WC has one bullet missing the car, one entering Connelly after 6other turns and angles etc and one shattering after hitting jfk's head.

So? there is no-one anywhere denying the FBI signed for a 4th bullet and anything more than 3 = 2 or more shooters.

And to add fuel to the fire there's a photo of an FBI agent picking a bullet out of the grass on the south side of the plaza and the statements of two naval cadets sent to the limo to retrieve skull fragments at the end of the autopsy at Bethesda. They found a bullet in the car. Now we're up to 6.

But you refuse to investigate any of this.

If you refuse at this point to review even one of these facts or sources I ask you one to look at one related fact. Operation Northwoods. See what you find.
                        Last edited by solovsfett; 10-25-2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you...
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                            ...If you refuse at this point to review even one of these facts or sources I ask you one to look at one related fact. Operation Northwoods. See what you find.
                            Huh. Interesting. Thanks for starting me down the Wikipedia rabbit hole.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              Huh. Interesting. Thanks for starting me down the Wikipedia rabbit hole.
                              leave a trail of bread crumbs!!!!
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                leave a trail of bread crumbs!!!!
                                And make a donation!
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X