X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
    -- he thinks the stocks of gun manufacturers are overvalued, and has sold them short, and is trying to drive down the price to make a profit,
    Well then that plan is failing miserably.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      Soros told everyone he shorted gun manufacturers; he actually bought them long. And to back up his play he keeps sending his best gun salesman (BH Obama) out there to rumble the gun control drums.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        too soon to tell, no?

besides, the thread title doesn't say anything about a "believable" conspiracy theory.

I just read the reddit.com write up on how Jar Jar Binks secretly was a Sith Lord. Now that was actually believable! It also makes the title The Phantom Menace make sense.
        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

too soon to tell, no?

besides, the thread title doesn't say anything about a "believable" conspiracy theory.

I just read the reddit.com write up on how Jar Jar Binks secretly was a Sith Lord. Now that was actually believable! It also makes the title The Phantom Menace make sense.
          I read another blog about how Obi-Wan and Padme were actually lovers, and that if you view Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith that way, it makes them far more intriguing. I guess that I could go along with that because it would be really tough to make them less interesting.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

too soon to tell, no?

How convenient that everyone was off-planet the day Alderaan was blown up!
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
              How convenient that everyone was off-planet the day Alderaan was blown up!
              < Saudi families, flights, and 9/11 comment here > <-- Hey, it's the right thread.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Benghazi!!!!

Comment

Really? That's the best you guys can come up with? How about China using a rover to find out we never actually landed on the moon: http://beforeitsnews.com/economy/201...s-2782378.html

Comment

You know what, forget that last one, I've got it beat. http://freepatriotpost.com/conspirac...lly-immortal/#

Comment

Dunno how I missed this one until now, it's truly inspired.

Conspiracy theorists are claiming that the Large Hadron Collider’s strong magnetic fields may be powerful enough to pull asteroids from the sky, sending them plummeting toward Earth.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This one makes no sense to me....

Obama is going to allow the DOJ to "consider" criminal charges against Her Royal Highness The Queen in Waiting but then he will issue a pardon in exchange for her promise to appoint him to Supreme Court.

I can't imagine that Obama would ever want to be on the Supreme Court.
                        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Certainly not as an associate justice, anyway, and Roberts is going to be Chief for the next 20+ years.

(Kinda cool to imagine what Obama will do, however. He's got a lot of very productive years ahead of him.)
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This one makes no sense to me....

Obama is going to allow the DOJ to "consider" criminal charges against Her Royal Highness The Queen in Waiting but then he will issue a pardon in exchange for her promise to appoint him to Supreme Court.

Rumor is Sec General of the UN. With the graft in the UN, he'd be set up better than a Chicago Alderman.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Rumor is Sec General of the UN.
                              No way does the Sec Gen come from a major power.

Things I can imagine Obama doing, in diminishing order of probability:

+ Create a Global Philanthropic Foundation (this is a certainty)
                              + CJ of SCOTUS if something happened to Roberts
                              + US Ambassador to the UN (for a short term)
                              + US Ambassador to the EU (for an even shorter term)
                              + Secretary of State
                              + Secretary of {Some Newly Created Department}
                              + President of Harvard
                              Last edited by Kepler; 02-01-2016, 10:48 AM.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Yeah, the UN SecGen theory gives libs the tingles and cons the ragefits, but it's been pointed out that a UNSG will never come from one of the 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council.

Comment

Working...
                                X