X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    OK, that's not funny.
    Get proper treatment and take care of yourself.
    He is under medical care. And back to the conspiracies-

Hearing serious segments on radio telling what to do if voter intimidation occurs at your voting booth. Call the police. Call the FBI. Call the folks for fair elections!!1!!1!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      OK, that's not funny.
      Get proper treatment and take care of yourself.
      I deal with it with gallows humor. I had surgery 8 years ago and they removed what they could. It was a 14 hour operation led by arguably the best brain surgeon in the world. There's literally nothing more I can do until medical science finds a solution. I look at the bright side though:
      1) I should already be dead.
      2) if this had happened as little as 20 years sooner the procedure that saved me would still be nothing more than a theory. (a conspiracy theory?)
      Last edited by ticapnews; 11-02-2016, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Sometimes, cinema precedes life.... like with the movie Dave.

Most folks don't know this, but Hillary Clinton's collapse at the 9/11 Memorial was far more serious than we know. As we suspected, it was a body double who emerged from Chelsea's apartment later that day.

and it has been that body double we've seen ever since!

Clinton herself is on life support in a permanent vegetative state. The body double has been doing all the campaigning (notice how there have not been any more mini-seizures when reporters all shout at her at once?). Sometime between the election and the inauguration, when Wikileaks releases information that so d*mning, even the Senate can't ignore it."Clinton" will have another seizure, far more serious. They will wheel out the real HRC and the nation will mourn. Instead of another impeachment trial, she will be remembered as a heroic figure, and the outpouring of sentiment will pressure Congress into passing parts of her agenda.
        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
          Clinton herself is on life support in a permanent vegetative state.
          {Insert Reagan presidency joke here.}
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
            I deal with it with gallows humor. I had surgery 8 years ago and they removed what they could. It was a 14 hour operation led by arguably the best brain surgeon in the world. There's literally nothing more I can do until medical science finds a solution. I look at the bright side though:
            1) I should already be dead.
            2) if this had happened as little as 20 years sooner the procedure that saved me would still be nothing more than a theory. (a conspiracy theory?)
            I had an adviser in college that was on a similar path (brain tumor, should've been dead, experimental surgery). He's 30+ years post surgery.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              {Insert Reagan presidency joke here.}
              The only problem there would be that if Reagan was laid up Bush would've been running things from 1980-88.
              1988 to 1992 proves it wasn't Bush.

... or was it ... Alex Haig! < bah-buh-BAAAA!!!!! >
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I put this in the Election thread, but maybe it deserves to be here.

A vision of the Clinton regime future?

"Reichsmarshal" Gaga at a Clinton rally?
                https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/213828...-nazi-uniform/

Don't folks see Gaga was trying to pull off the Michael Jackson look ... and failed. Epically.
                https://thejacketshop.co.uk/michael-.../MJ-CTE-03.jpg

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  The only problem there would be that if Reagan was laid up Bush would've been running things from 1980-88.
                  1988 to 1992 proves it wasn't Bush.

... or was it ... Alex Haig! < bah-buh-BAAAA!!!!! >
                  "I am in control here."
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

ooh, I saw an even better one today. Instead of Dave, think The Manchurian Candidate. Huma has been planted as a very deep cover "sleeper," years and years ago (she went straight to the White House as an intern while in college and hasn't left Clinton's side since), and now that HRC is so addled from the various medications she is on, relies more and more on Huma for assistance and guidance.

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Rumor has it this whole thing was a land deal.

Trump and the Clintons have secretly bought up massive tracts of vacant land surrounding major cities in Canada that will be developed into suburbs to accommodate liberal Americans fleeing Trump's presidency -- all generating staggering profits.
                      Originally posted by WiscTJK
                      I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                      Originally posted by Timothy A
                      Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                        Rumor has it this whole thing was a land deal.

Trump and the Clintons have secretly bought up massive tracts of vacant land surrounding major cities in Canada that will be developed into suburbs to accommodate liberal Americans fleeing Trump's presidency -- all generating staggering profits.
                        Liberals, Intellectuals, gays, non-Christians, women, will there be enough room?

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Liberals, Intellectuals, gays, non-Christians, women, will there be enough room?
                          There's a lot of overlap.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Guys, the truth is coming out, keep an eye out for jackbooted thugs and panel vans with a primed-over UN on the side filling our cities. Trump is STILL a stalking horse for HRC whose sights are still set on a UN NWO dictatorship. She rigged up a few voting machines in FL, NC, MI, and WI to ensure his win, and helped instigate today's riots, which will be worse this weekend, which are building into the summoning of calling in the UN "peacekeepers" who will set her up as dictator of the Americas. Meanwhile Trump is still wondering how he "won" the election.
                            Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                            USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Originally posted by geezer View Post
                              Guys, the truth is coming out, keep an eye out for jackbooted thugs and panel vans with a primed-over UN on the side filling our cities. Trump is STILL a stalking horse for HRC whose sights are still set on a UN NWO dictatorship. She rigged up a few voting machines in FL, NC, MI, and WI to ensure his win, and helped instigate today's riots, which will be worse this weekend, which are building into the summoning of calling in the UN "peacekeepers" who will set her up as dictator of the Americas. Meanwhile Trump is still wondering how he "won" the election.

George Soros is funding the "protests" with gang members and subversive special forces operatives from unfriendly countries running them. The plan actually is for the rioting to get so bad that Obama will be "forced" to implement martial law and suspend the results of the election until "order has been restored."

Comment

Are these actual "Coast-to-Coast" -esque conspiracy theories that have been floated to the usual websites, or have we just reached the point where sh** is being made up for the sake of making sh** up? I've lost track.
                                “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
                                X