This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

The Russians got to Carlos Danger through his sexting habit and coerced him into copying the Clinton server. Once he had it, they tipped the Feds to his naughtiness and pointed them to the laptop they already knew had the goods, because they made Carlos put it there in the first place. Classic Ruski manuever!
    Originally posted by WiscTJK
    I'm with Wisko and Tim.
    Originally posted by Timothy A
    Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

That's actually kind of funny.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• CarLos Danger saves the emails as a get out of jail free card
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
          I hear you have a large supply of byzanium in your garage? Is this true?
          my secret garage (the invisible one next to my house)

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            That's actually kind of funny.
            I think you meant to say "it's actually kind of plausible."
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
              The Russians got to Carlos Danger through his sexting habit and coerced him into copying the Clinton server. Once he had it, they tipped the Feds to his naughtiness and pointed them to the laptop they already knew had the goods, because they made Carlos put it there in the first place. Classic Ruski manuever!
              All with Trump funding and ground game.
              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                All with Trump funding and ground game.
                If Trump had a ground game I'd believe you.

On the other hand the "J" in Donald J. Trump stands for John-- which in Moscow is pronounced "Ivan!"
                I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  CarLos Danger saves the emails as a get out of jail free card
                  hmm....supposedly the emails were inside a folder labeled "Life Insurance." (seriously, not a joke).
                  "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Vlad Putin is "former" KGB. (Like you can be former KGB ...)

Melania Trump is from the former Yugoslavia, the country with a love/hate relationship with the USSR, but still wrought with KGB agents and influences.

Ergo, Melania is Donald's KGB handler and the orders are coming from Vlad.

Next question.

(Scary thing is ... James Carville just might agree.)
                    Last edited by The Sicatoka; 10-31-2016, 05:14 PM.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      Vlad Putin is "former" KGB. (Like you can be former KGB ...)

Melania Trump is from the former Yugoslavia, the country with a love/hate relationship with the USSR, but still wrought with KGB agents and influences.

Ergo, Melania is Donald's KGB handler and the orders are coming from Vlad.

Next question.

(Scary thing is ... James Carville just might agree.)
                      That makes sense. Perfect sense. But wasn't Yugoslavia in the Chicom's pocket because Tito hated the Russians?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids
                      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

That makes sense. Perfect sense. But wasn't Yugoslavia in the Chicom's pocket because Tito hated the Russians?

Doesn't matter. Robert Shaw and Indiana Jones got her Grandma Maritza killed in that Force 10 From Navaronne business and she's never forgiven the West.
                        I'm with Wisko and Tim.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisko McBadgerton View Post
                          Doesn't matter. Robert Shaw and Indiana Jones got her Grandma Maritza killed in that Force 10 From Navaronne business and she's never forgiven the West.
                          But Robert Shaw worked for SPECTRE and even hijacked Pelham 123. He must have been a double agent.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

But Robert Shaw worked for SPECTRE
                            It blew my mind when I made this connection just this year. I literally screamed at the TV, "that's Quint!" I probably saw From Russia with Love two dozen times and was none the wiser.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              It blew my mind when I made this connection just this year. I literally screamed at the TV, "that's Quint!" I probably saw From Russia with Love two dozen times and was none the wiser.
                              You haven't notice the periscope that is being operated from the secret caves beneath PoR? I've probably said too much and will need to relocate my family to our secret mountain redoubt.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

We've never seen Anya Amasova and Melania Trump ... in the same room together ... KGB were fleas on a dog in the former Yugoslavia.
                                Last edited by The Sicatoka; 10-31-2016, 09:36 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X