This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

There are so many fleeting, yet beautifully absurd, conspiracy theories out there I thought we need a space to share and enjoy.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

WT1190F is a piece of space junk that'll burn up in earth's atmosphere on November 13. It is cylindrical and in a highly elliptical orbit. It would seem to be a spent booster rocket.

MH370 is a missing airliner.

I just heard a couple of LA radio guys speculate ...

WT1190F == MH370
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

MH370 was blown up to kill all the AIDS researchers
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        There are so many fleeting, yet beautifully absurd, conspiracy theories out there I thought we need a space to share and enjoy.
        Truly a worthy effort, but the moon is still a hologram.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          MH370 was blown up to kill all the AIDS researchers
          That's ridiculous, as it was hijacked by Iran to be transformed into a nuclear weapon.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I'll find a link later if I remember to do so, but...

Stevie Wonder can see.
            If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

The Mouse offed Miley.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-crazy-...gn=pubexchange

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                I like to think that Biggie and Tupac are gay married on an island in the South Pacific. They invent new rhymes each morning, perform them only once for the natives, and then forget them, like sand mandalas.
                Cornell University

Comment

Jade Helm

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Here's a good list of every insane crackpot theory out there: http://board.uscho.com/search.php?do...st&showposts=1
                    Last edited by French Rage; 11-06-2015, 03:49 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Here's a good list of every insane crackpot theory out there: http://board.uscho.com/search.php?searchid=757818
                      "These are not the results you're looking for."

vBulletin Message
                      Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        "These are not the results you're looking for."
                        Try it now.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Try it now.
                          "That's some good [fixin'], Lou."
                          "You gotta love what you do, Chief."
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Anything involving the New England Patriots. They've won all their Super Bowls since the Patriot Act was passed!
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                              Anything involving the New England Patriots. They've won all their Super Bowls since the Patriot Act was passed!
                              PATRIOT Act was in 2001. The 18-1 season, where they lost to the New Jersey Giants in Super Bowl XLII was in 2007.

Comment

Working...
                              X