Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's a theory that says there were no Dark Ages.

https://www.****interesting.com/the-...me-hypothesis/

Starred word is d-mn.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
      There's a theory that says there were no Dark Ages.

https://www.****interesting.com/the-...me-hypothesis/

Starred word is d-mn.
      https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis

It's stupid.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

All conspiracy theories are stupid
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          All generalizations are false.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I encourage all the wingnuts to drink as much "Raw Water" as they can.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Some of them are hilariously stupid...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I'm going all in, for the win, with the former Canadian Defence* Minister.
                https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...al-elite-cabal

*tip of cap to the spelling used by our northern neighbor
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                  I'm going all in, for the win, with the former Canadian Defence* Minister.
                  https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...al-elite-cabal

*tip of cap to the spelling used by our northern neighbor
                  He's also worried we're going to annex them.

"Illuminati" seems an overly fancy way of saying "the rich sociopaths who stole everything and who, eventually, we will turn on a spit."
                  Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    He's also worried we're going to annex them.
                    Dude is a living, breathing "two-fer" in this thread.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Our reptilian overlords have apologized, and will reset the simulator to 2015. "Just wanted to see what you would do," their spokesman claimed.
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

I hadn't heard of this one previously. May need to dig around the transcripts

https://t.co/L14gneVFva?amp=1
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                          I hadn't heard of this one previously. May need to dig around the transcripts

https://t.co/L14gneVFva?amp=1
                          solo, I glanced at the tabloids today, and the Globe says the CIA had RFK killed.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                            solo, I glanced at the tabloids today, and the Globe says the CIA had RFK killed.
                            yeah, I haven't read a ton on it but can tell you David Talbot's book "Brothers" which I DID read delves into RFK's movements and discussions post 11-22-63. What he found was amazing:

- RFK and Jackie penned a letter to Kruschev that was sent about 8-9 days after Dallas...in the letter they told him reactionaries in U.S. intelligence murdered John
                            - RFK confided with just a handful of close family and aides that he was going to re-open the JFK case
                            - RFK was monitored by the CIA (by order of Richard Helms) everywhere he went from 11-22 forward to his last day. This included foreign trips and phone taps.
                            - RFK had begun to distrust Walter Sheridan (former NSA counterintelligence chief and "get Hoffa" squad member) when it came to Jim Garrison, in early 1968 RFK decided to get a back channel connection with Garrison's staff so he could keep apprised (this information was discovered by Joan Mellon)

insofar as evidence of CIA involvement in RFK's death - the coroner Thomas Noguchi stated RFK was killed by two gunshots to the back of the head at point blank range and that's based burn marks surrounding the head wounds showing how close the assassin from behind was. Sirhan hit him as well but that was from the front.

at least 3 witnesses saw a woman in a polka dot dress with a man running out of the ambassador hotel and the woman was giggling and was heard by all 3 to say "we shot him, we shot kennedy"

more than a dozen witnesses saw this same pair walk Sirhan into the pantry

in the Evidence of Revision dvd's (I've only seen excerpts) one can hear one of the witness interviews with police and it is ASTOUNDING

so yeah, I believe CIA was involved with RFK's murder, they knew he's reopen his brothers case
                            Last edited by solovsfett; 03-17-2018, 05:02 PM.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Also, Lisa Pease has a book coming out this fall based on 25 years of research and interview's re RFK's murder, it's called A Lie Too Big To Fail.

Interview here with witness who took 15-20 pictures as the shots were fired. I had no idea until last week that this existed: https://t.co/S81MSZvkwG?amp=1m

Comment

Who did it?

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-43438352
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X