X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    Evidently this has been around for 35 years but it was new to me.
    I wasn't even alive when she died, and I've heard other people my parents' age say they think there was a drunken argument and Wagner pushed her overboard, let the dinghy loose, waited a couple hours, then radioed it in.

It was the OJ "did he, or didn't he?" case of its day, without the racial overtones.

Comment

A bit surprised no one has brought up the California fires being precision attacks by a giant death ray in order to progress the evil U.N Agenda 21.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
        A bit surprised no one has brought up the California fires being precision attacks by a giant death ray in order to progress the evil U.N Agenda 21.
        Is anyone missing an Interocitor?
        CCT '77 & '78
        4 kids
        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          I wasn't even alive when she died, and I've heard other people my parents' age say they think there was a drunken argument and Wagner pushed her overboard, let the dinghy loose, waited a couple hours, then radioed it in.

It was the OJ "did he, or didn't he?" case of its day, without the racial overtones.
          And they both got off... Justice IS blind
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Is anyone missing an Interocitor?
            A great article criticizing the Metalunas for their technology process.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Per Daily Wire, Soros is responsible for all the sexual harassment charges.

Also, according to my dad, Roy Moore is being dragged through the mud because he's a Christian.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

When I was in Oklahoma City for work back in June, I'd go out to dinner and inevitably there'd be a table of old geezers whining about liberals and how Soros was funding all the protests, pulling all the strings, running the world. These people love having a liberal Jew to blame all their ills on, they just can't say it public now, lest they be called out as the Nazis that they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  When I was in Oklahoma City for work back in June, I'd go out to dinner and inevitably there'd be a table of old geezers whining about liberals and how Soros was funding all the protests, pulling all the strings, running the world. These people love having a liberal Jew to blame all their ills on, they just can't say it public now, lest they be called out as the Nazis that they are.
                  Charles Koch is a classical liberal and has formerly identified as a libertarian.[25] He is opposed to corporate welfare[26] and told the National Journal that his "overall concept is to minimize the role of government and to maximize the role of private economy and to maximize personal freedoms."[27] He has expressed concern for too much government regulation in the U.S., stating that "we could be facing the greatest loss of liberty and prosperity since the 1930s."[28] In addition, he has warned that drastic government overspending and a decline of the free enterprise system will prove detrimental to long-term social and economic prosperity.[29
                  per Wiki

Gadzooks!! A liberal!
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• C/P from Facebook. There is no Australia.

Have you ever been to Australia?

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.

Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.

If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.

Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people was said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land.

Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.

Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.

Please send donations to Flat Earth Believers co. to bitcoin address 1C7vPNLkgvfzJ3eYZX4P53ab4NFzP4RhBu

#AustraliaisNOTreal
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                      C/P from Facebook. There is no Australia.
                      There's a pink pot of people in the Sydney Cricket Grounds right now. Some (Barmy Army) are even from England. They're the ones with the clean criminal records.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                        First Finland, now Australia? What's next, Africa?
                        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                        Originally posted by Quizmire
                        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                          First Finland, now Australia? What's next, Africa?
                          At a Fastball concert (I know, I know) in Fairfax last summer Dr. Mrs. started a rumor that there is no Delaware. By the end we had a hundred drunks chanting it and Tony Scalzo gave us a shout out.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Still running with the Rackstraw theory.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                              It is more believable than most of the JFK nonsense...and well the Falt Earth movement. And of course it beats the hell out of Jade Helm
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                Leave the guy alone. If it's not him they're hounding an innocent man. If it is him he's The Most Interesting Man in the World.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X