X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    (taps foot on floor) I'm waiting, internet. Don't let me down.
    Obama!!!
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Wait for it ... wa-a-a-a-ait for it ...

(I avoided the urge to say ... it's coming ... )
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Scalia, now the pope's secretary...who's going to be the third Bilderberg victim?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Scalia, now the pope's secretary...who's going to be the third Bilderberg victim?
          You're joking, but Col. Flagg's on it!
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            You're joking, but Col. Flagg's on it!
            I'm dead serious!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              What I wouldn't give it if turned out Scalia actually was a closet Satanist. That would be nearly as good as J. Edgar Hoover.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Here's a good one!

Obama waits until after Hilliary gets the nomination, then he has the Justice Department indict her for all the covert "bribes" she accepted in the form of donations from foreign companies to the Clinton Foundation at the same time those foreign companies had business pending before the state department. Maybe something about the emails too, but the latter merely compromised national security, while the former really is illegal in a much bigger way.

but I digress. anyway, Obama has the Justice Department indict Hilliary after she wins the nomination. So the Democrats need a new candidate. and so Obama proposes....Michelle to be the candidate instead!

Hey, they really love the Washington adulation and Obama is a great campaigner. We could have another 8 years of an Obama administration this way!

Does this make a tingle run down anyone's leg? (Chris Matthews joke...)
                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Is this thread limited to political conspiracies? Because if not...

Katy Perry is actually JonBenet Ramsey!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Is this thread limited to political conspiracies?
                    Nope. We can make up stuff like they are going to do a remake of The Odd Couple starring Caitlyn Jenner and RuPaul.....

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Just had to listen to a conversation between 3 coworkers about chemtrails and weather modification and the government etc. Ugh, I could not get away fast enough when I could.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        Just had to listen to a conversation between 3 coworkers about chemtrails and weather modification and the government etc. Ugh, I could not get away fast enough when I could.
                        Russia's offered to buy Alaska back? Putin will sell the current federal land to homesteaders. Anchorage gets a team in KHL-East. Current Alaska citizens get dual USA-Russia citizenship for rest of their lives.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          Is this thread limited to political conspiracies? Because if not...

Katy Perry is actually JonBenet Ramsey!
                          I heard that and laughed hysterically. I mean....come on.....
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Donald Trump does not want to be President. He just wanted to mess with people and extort a few concessions from the Republican party and then lose and go on his way. It is really screwing up his plans actually to be winning.

If he wins the election, he won't even serve out his first term. He'll get bored and resign.

So what really matters will be his choice for VP.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                              Donald Trump does not want to be President. He just wanted to mess with people and extort a few concessions from the Republican party and then lose and go on his way. It is really screwing up his plans actually to be winning.

If he wins the election, he won't even serve out his first term. He'll get bored and resign.

So what really matters will be his choice for VP.
                              Michelle Bachman, just to prove that not only can you indict a ham sandwich, you can elect one, too.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I'm warning you know, don't read this unless you're prepared to live with it forever. What has been seen cannot be unseen.

I warned you.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X