1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
      Dang, they caught him.

A bar code on an ID back then?

And Snopes calls it a fake

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fa...ma-student-id/
      Last edited by joecct; 06-20-2018, 08:59 PM.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
        Dang, they caught him.

Tweets like this are good for finding more obvious bot accounts to block.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
          A bar code on an ID back then?

And Snopes calls it a fake

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/fa...ma-student-id/
          You needed to go to Snopes to realize that was fake?

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
            You needed to go to Snopes to realize that was fake?
            Confirmed my suspicions. Besides, some may believe it without proof.
            CCT '77 & '78
            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

According to Steven Crowder, pedophiles are planning to infiltrate the LGBT community.

Eh. That rumor has been going since Anita Bryant and the late 70s.

Not the first time my people have been called pedophiles, won't be the last.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                According to Steven Crowder, pedophiles are planning to infiltrate the LGBT community.

Eh. That rumor has been going since Anita Bryant and the late 70s.

Not the first time my people have been called pedophiles, won't be the last.
                No no, the conspiracy is that you're all pedos, and initiate new people into the community by diddling them when they are kids. Remember?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  No no, the conspiracy is that you're all pedos, and initiate new people into the community by diddling them when they are kids. Remember?
                  By the way, I'm not up to date on Hate Radio. Isn't Steven Crowder a low-rent Rush Limbaugh?
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    By the way, I'm not up to date on Hate Radio. Isn't Steven Crowder a low-rent Rush Limbaugh?
                    More or less. Admittedly, I find some of his schtick slightly entertaining, despite not agreeing with a lot of it.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                      More or less. Admittedly, I find some of his schtick slightly entertaining, despite not agreeing with a lot of it.
                      I feel that anyone who goes to college campuses, sets up a table that says "I'm (blank), change my mind" must be bored and desperate for attention. And I've observed with him, every time his ratings start to drop, he posts homophobic nonsense.

Comment

Here are a couple of rabbit holes for ya!

this first one is demonstrable fact and yet another indication of how desperately the cia wanted JFK dead: https://youtu.be/NBKcJAwwKrQ

And more here: https://t.co/8WLKaNt7L4?amp=1

Now for a granddaddy big picture one😀😀😀
                        https://youtu.be/wfT5NTHU9HQ

I don’t know how much of this is true. I think the role of the mafia in worldwide events is overstated but maybe i’m naive. Even if only 20% of the assertions made here are true going through Sept 11 it’s utterly bewildering and infuriating.
                        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Monsanto loses in court, too bad the guy will never see a cent from the money awarded
                          https://www.cnn.com/2018/08/10/healt...ict/index.html
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...mpant-politics
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

@RealMattCouch: Seth Rich is the only unsolved Caucasian murder in the District of Columbia in over a decade..

He's also the only murder in over 2 years that doesn't have a YouTube video dedicated to finding the killers put out by Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Police.

Ask yourself why?
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

https://mpdc.dc.gov/node/993822
                                https://mpdc.dc.gov/node/410132
                                https://mpdc.dc.gov/node/218072

Didn't go back any further. Also maybe they ought to devote more resources to murders of minorities. Maybe those crimes are typically more difficult to solve due to lack of forthcoming witnesses in some communities? I did find that overall death rate by race and it was 1040 for African-Americans and 422 for Whites. And also:

As in previous years, the overwhelming majority of homicide victims in the District of Columbia between 1998 and 2000 were African-American. Of the 744 homicides that occurred during this three-year period, 685 – or more than 92 percent – involved AfricanAmerican victims. The number of Hispanic/Latino and white victims was identical: 24 in each group, or 3.2 percent of the homicide total. According to the 2000 Census, African-Americans account for 60 percent of the District’s population, meaning they are seriously over-represented among homicide victims. By contrast, whites account for 31 percent of DC’s population and persons of Hispanic or Latino origin represent nearly 8 percent.

Comment

Working...
                                X