X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

https://t.co/imsb5Hmcxm?amp=1

Robert Jr. has been saying this for years but no-one listens. We’ll see if NY Times reviews his book.

So far the quoted statements match what both James Douglass and David Talbot had uncovered on their own.
    Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
      https://t.co/imsb5Hmcxm?amp=1

Robert Jr. has been saying this for years but no-one listens. We’ll see if NY Times reviews his book.

So far the quoted statements match what both James Douglass and David Talbot had uncovered on their own.
      The CIA obviously murdered JFK. I can't see any reason to doubt this at all.

When everybody involved, including those who helped keep the curtain drawn for decades, is finally dead we might be permitted the truth, though the Agency itself obviously has a strong institutional incentive to bury it. Eventually a foreign intelligence service will allow it to leak.
      Last edited by Kepler; 05-23-2018, 12:42 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        The CIA obviously murdered JFK. I can't see any reason to doubt this at all.

When everybody involved, including those who helped keep the curtain drawn for decades, is finally dead we might be permitted the truth, though the Agency itself obviously has a strong institutional incentive to bury it. Eventually a foreign intelligence service will allow it to leak.
        It’s refreshing to see Robert take this step.

...That would be amazing if say Cuban or say French intelligence people were to say “hey guys, take a look at these photos and transcripts...”

I do know that house investigators went to Cuba in 1978 and mentioned to Castro that they were stonewalled by cia re Mexico City photos of the Cuban consulate...Castro made a call and within a day HSCA investigators saw photos from the Cuban consulate of the cia people across the street taking pictures through the slats of window blinds.

It embarrassed the hell out of the cia liaison to the HSCA.😆

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Didn't the CIA f ck JFK over in the Bay of Pigs operation?

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
            I always thought they saved his bacon against his will, but my knowledge of that region is spotty. The cold warriors wanted a statement win with regime change and the Cuban ex-pats bankrolling it were all Batista swine way worse than Castro. The Agency's analysts understood it was a terrible idea politically with the rest of the region so they baked in failure. That embarrassed the cold warriors like JFK (and didn't make Ike look any too good either, BTW) but it helped stabilize the region.

God only know what Central America and even South America would look like today if we'd fought Vietnam in the f-cking Caribbean. It would probably be Venezuela from Tabasco to Bogota. The Agency did good, for once.

I think it's one of the reasons the Agency decided to kill him, actually, but the real decision was made when he announced he would go after them for their sideline covert ops that they'd somehow neglected to tell the USG about.
            Last edited by Kepler; 05-23-2018, 02:42 PM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They also put a US guy in charge of South Vietnam by killing Diem.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                It was authorized by Eisenhower. 700-800 Cubans and some cia people would land and would be augmented by Cubans on the island joining the cause. When they presented the plan to jfk they all but assured a cakewalk but the plan had ballooned to 1200-1400 exiles landing + air support.

JFK told Dulles and Bissell straight way “no planes, no noise”. When he did that the cia fumed. So they moved the invasion site to the swampland area known as the bay of pigs. The thought was JFK would be forced to call air strikes when the Cubans were bogged down. He didn’t, he kept his word, no planes.

JFK said the cia lies to him. Dulles, Bissell, Cabell and many others called the president a traitor and coward. Brigade 2506 hated his guts but what they didn’t know is the plan was destined to fail as acknowledged in a suppressed IG report AND a military review. Dulles didn’t consult the military.

3 month’s into Hs presidency he made enemies who would never forget but don’t be fooled about the bay of pigs. It was the cia’s Fault it failed. **** planning, and circumventing potus etc not to mention this. Miami newspapers all but broadcast the invasion was coming.

My mom and grandparents were still living on the island at the time. She distinctly recalls convoys of Cuban army moving past her farming village up to that area of the bay of pigs in the weeks preceding the invasion. It was no surprise at all and Dulles who couldn’t be bothered to be at Langley or The Farm that weekend blamed it JFK. The audacity is stunning and that’s one of a half dozen reasons why the president said he wanted to “shatter the cia into a thousand pieces and scatter them to the wind”

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  They also put a US guy in charge of South Vietnam by killing Diem.
                  Truth. There’s a lot to it but suffice to say Henry Cabot Lodge screwed Kennedy over by failing time and again to meet with Diem in 63. It was insubordination bordering on sedition what the inner circle was doing to the Kennedy brothers.

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                    Truth. There’s a lot to it but suffice to say Henry Cabot Lodge screwed Kennedy over by failing time and again to meet with Diem in 63. It was insubordination bordering on sedition what the inner circle was doing to the Kennedy brothers.
                    Ah - the Deep State!!
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Bettman rigged it!

And since the War of 1812 no less ....
                      Last edited by The Sicatoka; 05-25-2018, 02:08 PM.
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

If it wasn't Sirhan Sirhan, then who?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...sirhan-sirhan/
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

If it wasn't Sirhan Sirhan, then who?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...sirhan-sirhan/
                          Two books deal with the information including the autopsy report.

Shadow Play

And the granddaddy coming out this fall, A Lie Too Big To Fail by Lisa Pease.

Eugene Thane Cesar was in the pantry with a gun and has been muzzled by attorneys since that night

Eyewitness accounts here of two people leading Sirhan in then running out and clearly stating “we killed him. We killed Kennedy”

https://t.co/Fuqc1hoH6q?amp=1

Comment

Geez!!

A coup?
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Geez!!

A coup?
                              I can’t tell if you’re being facetious.

Of course the same people who killed JFK could never allow his former AG brother becoming potus. He would have re-opened the case.

It has become common knowledge Robert was pursuing that track but he needed the office first. Robert Jr., has had his denouement.

David Talbot’s book “Brothers” details Bobby Kennedy’s response to the murder in 63...pretty illuminating. The agency had former nsa counterintelligence officer Walter Sheridan run interference on Bobby and Garrison. Ugly ugly stuff.

Comment

This came up on twitter today and I feel incredibly saddened for Robert and family: https://t.co/kIJrRuAX7u?amp=1

I hope he gets the Justice he’s now seeking.

Comment

Working...
                                X