Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to the alt right, Antifa is starting a civil war Saturday.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
      According to the alt right, Antifa is starting a civil war Saturday.
      According to them, something is going down on Saturday.

https://refusefascism.org/2017/08/06...egime-must-go/
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

I have a friend of the family who said that he won't ever go to Disneyworld because it's a breeding ground for pedophiles for the people who work there, all the while forgetting that I worked there.
        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
          According to the alt right, Antifa is starting a civil war Saturday.
          And yet you morons think Alex Jones is lying about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYf2E7RIn54&t=1m59s

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            And yet you morons think Alex Jones is lying about it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYf2E7RIn54&t=1m59s
            Salt and Fireball. Never enough to believe anything you say.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
              I have a friend of the family who said that he won't ever go to Disneyworld because it's a breeding ground for pedophiles for the people who work there, all the while forgetting that I worked there.
              Or maybe they remember...
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

More JFK documents released:

“The majority of the public release today consists of 553 Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) records that were previously denied in their entirety,” the National Archives said Friday. “Also included in the release are records from components of the Departments of Justice (18) and Defense (48), the House Select Committee on Assassinations (56), and the National Archives (1).”
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  ... early Art Bell could raise the hair on the back of your neck.
                  TuneIn Radio, 640 Toronto: they run "Back in Time with Art Bell" on Saturday nights at 11 Central and on Sundays like 8 to 11 Central. (I may have that messed up.) Sometimes they'll run an early Noory episode instead of Art.

I really wish satellite radio would have a "conspiracy channel". It'd be good sport and I think I listed the better part of the line-up already.
                  (Instead it's surf around on internet radio and chew through data and depend on spotty cell nets when you're driving.)
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    LOL. Weren't they claiming Hitler is a live and well and living in the US yesterday?

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                      LOL. Weren't they claiming Hitler is a live and well and living in the US yesterday?
                      Who? Alex Jones or the NYT?
                      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by DisplacedCornellian View Post
                        Forget AJ.

How about Newsweek?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Well, it's 1:15 PM on this November 4. Nothing's happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                            Well, it's 1:15 PM on this November 4. Nothing's happening.
                            A bit later in the day it appears..

https://refusefascism.org/protests-and-events/
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              I really wish satellite radio would have a "conspiracy channel". It'd be good sport and I think I listed the better part of the line-up already.
                              (Instead it's surf around on internet radio and chew through data and depend on spotty cell nets when you're driving.)
                              They kinda did.

In 2013, Art Bell was woo'd back to the airwaves with his show Dark Matter, which discussed paranormal and science topics. It was Monday through Thursday from 10p to 2a ET.

It lasted all of two months.

Art really pimped the show, and was pushing his base to get satellite radio to listen. But his listeners are cheapskates and either only signed up for the 30 day free trial of online streaming or only paid for the online streaming of SiriusXM.

But, the online streaming portion of SiriusXM resembled a dumpster fire at the time with many people unable to actually get the stream to play. SXM said it was used error.

So, Art Bell started streaming his broadcast on his own website for his listeners. And p*ssed off SiriusXM.

After going round-and-round for two months, SXM and Art Bell acrimoniously split.

A lot of SiriusXM has slowly devolved into slightly better than FM radio, between Mel Karmazin orchestrating the Sirius take over of XM, and the slow bleed of XM talent upset with how the new company was run.

Many specialty stations that originally were on XM have been replaced with Payola stations on the new platform. Money makes the world go round, and someone has to help pay for Howard Stern to be on air for two hours four days a week.
                              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

https://t.co/YsA1qvnIuJ?amp=1
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X