X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    "Night Fall" by Nelson DeMille is a novel about this event and the "conspiracy." Very good read.

Comment

Pierre Salinger thanks you for his 15 minutes of relevancy in 2016.
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

You have to be joking, Kep. You've never heard this one?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          You have to be joking, Kep. You've never heard this one?
          Being from LI I've heard of the event and conspiracy. I had not heard the case made in a way that, well, hmm.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Being from LI I've heard of the event and conspiracy. I had not heard the case made in a way that, well, hmm.
            Bill thought Monica was on the plane?
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
              Hillary
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

I haven't read the book, but it sounds to me like its a rehashing of the theories that have been around for 20 years. Basically, you can believe what the physical evidence showed, or you can believe "eyewitnesses" on the ground. Personally I've always been extremely skeptical of eyewitness testimony.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                  Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Hillary
                  Hillary thought Monica was on the plane? Does Huma know?
                  The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

So the conspiracy is that the conspiracy isn't a conspiracy?
                    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7122186.html

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                      So the conspiracy is that the conspiracy isn't a conspiracy?
                      http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-en...-a7122186.html
                      Room 237 is cool, people should watch it. It's about the ability of our monkey brains to take whatever they are obsessing about and see it in everything. The Virgin Mary's face in toast phenomenon. Anybody who actually believes the airplane conspiracy because of Room 237 missed the point of the movie.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The conspiracy theory for today:

Comey, in recommending that Clinton not face prosecution for her extreme carelessness, was subtly setting her up for perjury charges for lying to Congress under oath.

Had he made a referral to the DOJ for her to be prosecuted, the referral would have been buried and the findings of his investigation would never have been disclosed.

By going public with his findings, the House can now compare the statements she made to them under oath with the FBI's findings. If there are major discrepancies......

How often have we seen it before? The coverup turns out to be worse than the original crime.
                        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                          The conspiracy theory for today:

Comey, in recommending that Clinton not face prosecution for her extreme carelessness, was subtly setting her up for perjury charges for lying to Congress under oath.

Had he made a referral to the DOJ for her to be prosecuted, the referral would have been buried and the findings of his investigation would never have been disclosed.

By going public with his findings, the House can now compare the statements she made to them under oath with the FBI's findings. If there are major discrepancies......

How often have we seen it before? The coverup turns out to be worse than the original crime.
                          Problem: I thought I read somewhere that Mrs. Clinton was not under oath when speaking with the FBI on July 2. She may have been with Congress but if she wasn't again she merely mis-remembered with the FBI.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Problem: I thought I read somewhere that Mrs. Clinton was not under oath when speaking with the FBI on July 2. She may have been with Congress but if she wasn't again she merely mis-remembered with the FBI.
                            She was not under oath with the FBI. That was only an interview, not a hearing.

I assume she was under oath at the Congressional hearing.

This is all very simple to resolve. Clinton picks Warren as Veep. Wanna impeach Clinton, GOP? Be. My. Guest.
                            Cornell University

Comment

Mrs. Clinton was not under oath on July 2; she was under oath when testifying before Congress. It is her statements in the Congressional testimony that are being compared to the FBI findings to determine whether or not a perjury charge will be justified. Trey Gowdy's questions for Comey seemed to be laying out just such a case.

Conspiracy theory!
                              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

• Obama and Soros are behind the Dallas police shootings, per InfoWars.
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X