This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    PATRIOT Act was in 2001. The 18-1 season, where they lost to the New Jersey Giants in Super Bowl XLII was in 2007.
    They've lost some too
    But won all of them since

"We are all patriots!"
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: Conspiracy Theory Du Jour

Information has been found about the front man for the illuminati....

...AND HIS NAME IS JOHN CENA! dun-duh-dun-dun... dun-duh-dun-dun... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6bvqBBpjUs

Comment

Here's a FlagDUD special:

Obama wants to let in Syrian refugees that include covert ISIS operatives, because he actually wants them to commit mass murders inside the US. That will then be his excuse to declare martial law and evade the 22nd Amendment.
        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post

Obama wants to let in Syrian refugees that include covert ISIS operatives, because he actually wants them to commit mass murders inside the US. That will then be his excuse to declare martial law and evade the 22nd Amendment.
          You'd have to wipe out the other 2 branches of government to do it.

Looks like I'm going to have to visit Site Y and make sure the foodstuffs and ammunition are up to date.
          CCT '77 & '78
          4 kids
          5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
          1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
          - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            Looks like I'm going to have to visit Site Y and make sure the foodstuffs and ammunition are up to date.
            You mean his Imperialness hasn't stopped you from stockpiling yet?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              You mean his Imperialness hasn't stopped you from stockpiling yet?
              Remember when Obama was going to create a database of Christians...
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                Remember when Obama was going to create a database of Christians...
                Of course, that's where I thought Trump got the idea....
                Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                Originally posted by Quizmire
                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Saw a fun one that Obama is using UPS planes to illegally traffic in Syrian refugees.
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    Saw a fun one that Obama is using UPS planes to illegally traffic in Syrian refugees.
                    If he was using USPS, they could be anywhere.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      If he was using USPS, they could be anywhere.
                      But it would take a week...
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        But it would take a week...
                        And would be misdelivered, probably to one of Donald Trump's properties.

Comment

There are probably a shockingly large number of people believing this. Likely because very similar stories get airtime on basic cable.
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                            There are probably a shockingly large number of people believing this. Likely because very similar stories get airtime on basic cable.
                            I have coworkers who believe derp like this; they take a steady diet of the Echo Chamber and won't even entertain the possibility that Obama is (a) an American or (b) was legitimately elected. They all have private arsenals. It's scary as sh-t.

The funniest part of this is the water carriers from the corporate set who created this tidal wave of ignorance to push through their tax beaks will be the first people up against the wall. They have no idea what they've done.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Here's a good one.

The (non-terror) mass shootings are actually secretly financed and orchestrated by George Soros. He wants to stir up so much outrage, that gun control legislation finally becomes viable politically.

He doesn't actually care about gun control one way or the other, he is merely trying to manipulate markets:
                              -- he thinks the stocks of gun manufacturers are overvalued, and has sold them short, and is trying to drive down the price to make a profit,
                              -- at the same time, he is taking up long positions in home security companies. With stricter controls on gun purchases in place, more people looking for security will be forced to sign up for home security service contracts instead.
                              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Uh ...
                                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Working...
                                X