Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015-16 Oswego State Lakers Hockey #LakePlacidOrBust #NoMoreDrivesToAdrian #GoLakers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015-16 Oswego State Lakers Hockey #LakePlacidOrBust #NoMoreDrivesToAdrian #GoLak

Home Opener vs Elmira Friday Oct 28 - day after the Media Summit and the day before the Comm. Studies Alumni dinner...a trifecta for The Prez if there ever was one....
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

• Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
      Home Opener vs Elmira Friday Oct 28 - day after the Media Summit and the day before the Comm. Studies Alumni dinner...a trifecta for The Prez if there ever was one....
      If only Norwich didn't have its home opener the same day vs. Endicott.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

• Re: 2015-16 Oswego State Lakers Hockey #LakePlacidOrBust #NoMoreDrivesToAdrian #GoLak

OSWEGO — Mary A. Gosek, 94, of Oswego, died June 9, 2016 at St. Luke Health Services.
        Born in Oswego, she was the daughter of the late Stanley and Katherine (Stobnicka) Shambo.
        Throughout her life, Mary was devoted to her family, her friends and her church. She served as St. Stephen’s Church secretary and CCD Teacher and was a member of both the Rosary Society and the Church Choir for more than 40 years. She also served as president of the Oswego Senior Citizens and as secretary of the Oswego Minor Hockey Association.
        Mary (and her late husband Leo) loved dances and celebrations at the Polish Club, Elks Club, church bazaars and picnics of every sort, camping and holiday family gatherings. She was a proud member of the “Gosek Racing Team” and an avid Oswego State Hockey fan.
        Surviving are her children, Stanley (Elizabeth) Gosek, of Oswego; Susanne (Thomas) Jones, of Liverpool; Joseph (Vicki Rabozzi) Gosek, of Oswego; Edward (Mary) Gosek, of Oswego; a sister, Sophie Krawczyk, of Heathrow, Fla.; seven grandchildren, Matthew (Jen Pepper) Jones, Stephen Gosek, Kenneth (Lyndsie) Jones, Megan Gosek, Katherine (Bill Price) Jones, Jeremy Gosek, Sarah Gosek, Piper Gosek and Remi Gosek; two great-grandchildren, Arianna Jones and Leo Jones; and several nieces and nephews.
        She was predeceased by her husband, Leo Stanley Gosek, and her siblings, Joseph Shambo, John Shambo, Mitchell Shambo, Walter “Huck” Shambo, Theodore Shambo, Helen Doviak and Bernice Derousie.
        A Catholic Funeral Mass will be held at 10 a.m.
        Monday, June13, at St. Stephen’s Church.
        Burial will be at St. Peter’s Cemetery.
        Calling hours will be 1-5 p.m.
        Sunday, June 12, at the Nelson Funeral Home,
        11 W. Albany St., Oswego.
        Donations can be made to St. Stephen’s Church or St. Luke’s Activity Fund.
        LakerEagleLover

Comment

Prayers for the Gosek family and all who knew and loved Mary....
          LakerEagleLover

Comment

Lost my mother 2 weeks ago,its never ez.........Best to the Gosek family.

Comment

Just checked out the Ice hockey recruitment video for Geneseo,very nice,do we in the land of Oz have something like this?? Would be nice if we did

Comment

• Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                Lost my mother 2 weeks ago,its never ez.........Best to the Gosek family.
                Yes and condolences to you also, Backdraft.

Comment

Originally posted by Birds View Post
                  Yes and condolences to you also, Backdraft.
                  thanks birds

Comment

http://d3hockey.com/notables/2015-16...ens-head-coach

Jamie was playing at Oswego when I first started going to games back in the early to mid 90's. I know it's a month old story but I have been out of the loop lately.
                    Last edited by Laker28; 06-14-2016, 07:16 PM.

Comment

http://oswegolakers.com/schedule.aspx?path=mhockey
                      LakerEagleLover

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
                        thats a tough schedule, Williams, UW-EC, Elimira(x2) possibly Norwich and Utica
                        http://www.patriottreeco.com

Comment

For those keeping track of alumni:

http://www.todaysslapshot.com/from-t...-organization/

Eric Selleck signs AHL contract to play for the Tucson Roadrunners. As I now live in AZ, I may take a trip to see him this season. I'm thinking I'll bring a big sign that says "The North Remembers" and his name and maybe he'll fight a guy in front of our seats.

Comment

Originally posted by toto238 View Post
                            For those keeping track of alumni:

http://www.todaysslapshot.com/from-t...-organization/

Eric Selleck signs AHL contract to play for the Tucson Roadrunners. As I now live in AZ, I may take a trip to see him this season. I'm thinking I'll bring a big sign that says "The North Remembers" and his name and maybe he'll fight a guy in front of our seats.
                            Nice to seeI am sure he has some scared knuckles to show for his time in the AHL

Comment

Just got a tweet,12 days until kids are on campus and looks like they figure 12 recruits coming in...there are 11 on the d3 website,so perhaps a surprise,and we will see who shows up as well......enjoy the rest of the summer a little more than 2 months until the exhibition game.

Comment

Via Twitter and also WNYo....12th recruit...David Jacobson,goalie Soph. 6'1' 190 lbs played last yr at ASU...60+ games in the USHL and another 16 in the BCHL,very good numbers in those leagues and played 7 games at ASU last year, but looked like he was the #2 goalie.This will make for a VERY VERY interesting goalie battle this year,2 seniors and Jacobson...side note he is now playing for team USA in the Maccabi games in Isreal along with several d1/d3 and pro players......also some youtube video
                                Last edited by bakdraft21; 08-15-2016, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X