Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL 2015.1 - if the ball weighs as much as a duck, it's a catch!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NFL 2015.1 - if the ball weighs as much as a duck, it's a catch!

Tsk tsk Indianapolis.

But it's not cheating cheating. Unless the Patriots were doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      Tsk tsk Indianapolis.

But it's not cheating cheating. Unless the Patriots were doing it.
      The Colts should ask Mike Shanahanigans how the injury report works.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

At 1-7, the Lions lead the race for the first overall pick in next year's draft.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Peyton's arm is shot.....can't throw the long ball.....oh, wait...never mind!
          Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

Packers having a hard time defending the run tonight.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by SteveP View Post
              You have to admit...Peyton isn't the Peyton we know anymore. He's lost a step. Granted, still top 5, easy, but...

I really don't want him to hang on too long and become a has-been. He's starting to show signs...
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                You have to admit...Peyton isn't the Peyton we know anymore. He's lost a step. Granted, still top 5, easy, but...

I really don't want him to hang on too long and become a has-been. He's starting to show signs...
                As Toby Keith sang, "May not be good as I once was, But I'm as good once, as I ever was."

Comment

I'd pump the brakes on the Peyton is back angle/was never dead etc. Believe he was if not the worst, certainly one of the worst rated QBs entering the game tonight. And given his health, I don't expect him to light it up later in the season. Throw in bad/cold weather in Denver/New England/Cincy etc. I don't think this is gonna end well for Peyton.

Comment

As Toby Keith sang, "May not be good as I once was, But I'm as good once, as I ever was."
                    "F* Toby Keith." --Hank Williams III

Seriously, it was tough enough to see him go to DEN, but he still had it. I don't need another Montana-on-the-Chiefs, Emmitt-on-the-Cardinals situation.

Comment

Bell has a badly torn MCL, per reports.

Comment

Denver with a safety... now 29-10 Broncos!

Comment

*Turns on game late*

*sees score*

*Turns off game*
                          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Never turned on game. World Series is a whole lotta WTeFF?!

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              I'd pump the brakes on the Peyton is back angle/was never dead etc. Believe he was if not the worst, certainly one of the worst rated QBs entering the game tonight. And given his health, I don't expect him to light it up later in the season. Throw in bad/cold weather in Denver/New England/Cincy etc. I don't think this is gonna end well for Peyton.
                              They aren't asking Peyton to win games on his arm though so we'll see
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Broncos get Vernon Davis from the Niners.

Comment

Working...
                                X