Minnesota State Mavericks 2015-2016 regular season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota State Mavericks 2015-2016 regular season thread

Still another whole week before the boys are back on the ice. It seems like forever.
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Scoring 8 goals tonight was really nice. Hopefully this gets the offense headed the right direction and the Mavs can get hot down the stretch. Still plenty of hockey to play.
      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Wow.

GFM
        Geof F. Morris
        UAH BSE MAE 2002
        UAHHockey.com

Comment

Hope Jordan Nelson is ok. It looked like he was out on the ice. Hopefully the league will have Hand from LSSU take some time off. Other than that a nice weekend. Good to see some goals from everybody. See you at the X next weekend.

Comment

Emphatic.
            Geof F. Morris
            UAH BSE MAE 2002
            UAHHockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by ole ole ole ole View Post
              Hope Jordan Nelson is ok. It looked like he was out on the ice. Hopefully the league will have Hand from LSSU take some time off. Other than that a nice weekend. Good to see some goals from everybody. See you at the X next weekend.
              Oh, he was out big-time. When somebody goes completely rigid like that, it's a serious knockout. He was still out of it when they helped him off the ice. Hand was trying to instigate crap all weekend. On the positive side for LSSU, that Hayes kid can flat-out fly.
              My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

PK was a killer today, but that's a great team and a great PP, if you give em cracks at it, they're gonna make you pay.

Now a pretty important game with Minnesota for the pairwise.
                AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                  PK was a killer today, but that's a great team and a great PP, if you give em cracks at it, they're gonna make you pay.

Now a pretty important game with Minnesota for the pairwise.
                  Yes, their PP was quite impressive. Looked like they could score at will. However, I liked our ability to play from behind and tie the game. Hopefully better results today. On a side note, I think they should try to put the pep bands up a little higher for today's game

Comment

Big win today. It's always fun beating Minnesota, and I'm so glad the dominance they once had over the Mavericks is long gone.

Also, that was an important additional non conference win.
                    AF 99

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                      Big win today. It's always fun beating Minnesota, and I'm so glad the dominance they once had over the Mavericks is long gone.

Also, that was an important additional non conference win.
                      Bye the looks of it Minnesotas reign over any in state programs is long gone. That's really wierd to say because of the program they were, once upon a time. Nice win though, and a good one against St. Cloud this team is definitely better then the ranking that they have.

Comment

Huge series this weekend for putting someone in the MacNaughton Cup driver's seat. Here's hoping for large, raucous crowds and entertaining hockey!

Comment

Awesome win tonight. That was a complete 60 minute game. Highlight obviously goes to Bryce Gervais with his two shorties on the same PK. Let's make it a sweep tomorrow night.

Comment

Great game to be at. Too bad the student section thins out no matter if it's up by a few or down by a few. Just not the same as it used to be I guess.

Who was it that was always looking for trading cards? I have a set for them if they are still reading the board.

Comment

We are finally getting the scoring that all of us thought would be a strength of this team.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwearpurple View Post
                                We are finally getting the scoring that all of us thought would be a strength of this team.
                                Aaaand, now we aren't.

Comment

Working...
                                X