• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern 2015-16: Hobey Roy Kenobi and the Freshman Force

Glad to see NU bounce back big today!

Comment

nice win
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tilldog40 View Post
        Where is Kevin Roy? Does anybody really know?
        Concussion. Target return date is Michigan State. Source- talking to team people in Belfast.
        "Never tell me the odds"

http://northeasternhockeyblog.com/

Comment

At that point just let him rest up until next semester. Nothing but conference games matter to us anymore, don't bring him back for one game.

Comment

It sucks to be us, so I can't imagine what it's like to be Colgate. Now if we could beat anyone else, we might have something.
            2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
            2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Beanpot tickets go on sale Friday
              December 4th 11am http://www.ticketmaster.com/Boston-B.../artist/852148

Praying I can make it #GoNU

Comment

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
                It sucks to be us, so I can't imagine what it's like to be Colgate. Now if we could beat anyone else, we might have something.
                watching the highlights.. looks like the kids enjoyed it. (especially gm 2 for obvious reasons).
                they'll long forget the season.. but not this trip. screw the coaching.. least players made the most of it.
                GO NU HOCKEY
                Always bullish on the future.
                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Anyone need tickets to the Michigan St. hockey game on the 19th? I am stupid and bought to extra but my friends aren't going now. 2 seats together I'd just be looking for what I paid for them. Front row balcony, so we all know they are the best seats in the country

Comment

How's parking at Mathews? Thinking about coming up when Quinnipiac visits January 2. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
                      How's parking at Mathews? Thinking about coming up when Quinnipiac visits January 2. Thanks!
                      Very limited street and open lot parking available. The Gainsborough St. Garage next to the arena has room for several hundred cars. It's your best bet, but get there early especially if there are concerts at Jordan Hall or The Symphony. The Orange line and the Green line bracket Matthews. If you're staying in the area, the T is convenient and will be cheaper (unless you're bring 3-4 friends) .
                      I hope you're still unbeaten when you get here.

Comment

• Originally posted by HHound View Post
                        Very limited street and open lot parking available. The Gainsborough St. Garage next to the arena has room for several hundred cars. It's your best bet, but get there early especially if there are concerts at Jordan Hall or The Symphony. The Orange line and the Green line bracket Matthews. If you're staying in the area, the T is convenient and will be cheaper (unless you're bring 3-4 friends) .
                        I hope you're still unbeaten when you get here.
                        Thanks for the info and as far as being unbeaten, you and me both! Quality draw tonight.

Comment

Was at BC tonight and I am happy with a tie. We were down 2 goals in the 1st 10 minutes and it didn't look good. However, the Huskies took advantage of some big BC penalties and played hard. At one point being out shot by 10 or 12 in the 2nd. After a Miles Wood game misconduct it was really all Huskies, who put on 17 shots in the 3rd and really skated their best period of the season against a top opponent.

If the D wasn’t so shaky early this would have been a win. Demko had to stand on his head to preserve this tie. Nice job Huskies in getting a point at the Heights. Hopefully you can get 2 tomorrow. I will note that the Huskies were the beneficiaries tonight of some questionable calls as BC took 8 to the Huskies 2. One of which was a take down on Ruck in the crease, but the replay showed no BC player near him or even in the vicinity, he simply fell down and the ref turned his head just after he it the ice and called a BC player. York went nuts, but it was nice to have a night when all of the calls seemed to go our way.

Also, I will add that in the many years of watching Miles Wood play hockey 1st at Nobles and now at BC, I believe him to be the dirtiest player I have seen in 30 years of playing and watching. He may get to the NHL like his father , but if any one player deserves to be targeted for a career ending leg check it would be him. He is dangerous, and is an absolute disgrace to the uniform. The refs are on to him and he is being watched closely. His style may translate well in the NHL but there is no room in college hockey for a kid like him.

If we can get 3 points this weekend it will be terrific! GO NU
                          Last edited by RossiRules; 12-05-2015, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RossiRules View Post
                            Also, I will add that in the many years of watching Miles Wood play hockey 1st at Nobles and now at BC, I believe him to be the dirtiest player I have seen in 30 years of playing and watching. He may get to the NHL like his father , but if any one player deserves to be targeted for a career ending leg check it would be him. He is dangerous, and is an absolute disgrace to the uniform. The refs are on to him and he is being watched closely. His style may translate well in the NHL but there is no room in college hockey for a kid like him.
                            Wow. What did he do?

Comment

• gutsy performance.. hope there is more in the tank for tomorrow.
                              good effort tonight.
                              GO NU HOCKEY
                              Always bullish on the future.
                              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                                Wow. What did he do?
                                Cross-check to the back of the head.

Comment

Working...
                                X