Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kendall Hockey Classic since 1993 UAA, UAF, Arizona St. , and St. Cloud State Oct 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
    Doesn't the game start at 5....
    4?

Comment

Re: Kendall Hockey Classic since 1993 UAA, UAF, Arizona St. , and St. Cloud State Oct

Originally posted by AKSWF View Post
      Doesn't the game start at 5....
      Yes the early game starts at 5:00 tonight, 4:00 tomorrow.

http://www.goseawolves.com/SportSele...B_OEM_ID=13400

UAFHockeyFan314 - I quoted the ADN. If they have inaccurate info, contact them.
      Originally Posted by aparch
      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Re: Kendall Hockey Classic since 1993 UAA, UAF, Arizona St. , and St. Cloud State Oct

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
        GCI used to have a free live video stream... Do they still offer this? If so, can someone please post the link? Thanks in advance!
        GCI airs home games live and free for those in Alaska who have GCI service. Maybe you can watch it on WCHAtv?
        I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
          GCI airs home games live and free for those in Alaska who have GCI service. Maybe you can watch it on WCHAtv?
          It used to be online on the GCI website. Haven't been able to find anything though now.

Comment

Yes the early game starts at 5:00 tonight, 4:00 tomorrow.

http://www.goseawolves.com/SportSele...B_OEM_ID=13400

UAFHockeyFan314 - I quoted the ADN. If they have inaccurate info, contact them.
            ADN with inaccurate info? Shocking!
            “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

But last season when the Aces weren't very good, he turned on them as well. He's just all about negativity and he thinks he's oh so funny. He's not.
              Most media is about negativity these days. Getting people riled up gets the most clicks.
              “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

Comment

AKSWF, yes. Game starts at 5. I had things to do - quiet place to work with internet was nice.

Nanooks struggled to get a fast start and trail early. Guys have it turned on now though.
                Visit the Alaska Nanooks Hockey Blog at http://nanookhockey.blogspot.com

Comment

Nooks picked it up a bit late in the 1st but looked awful for about the first 15 minutes.

Comment

I also find it ironic that ASU will play its first NCAA game in an arena that was just retrofitted in its team colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                      Nooks picked it up a bit late in the 1st but looked awful for about the first 15 minutes.
                      They looked good in the second. Wish they could get the results from the hard work. Need to work on those power play opportunities.

Comment

5 underclassmen on D and the Huskies get a 14 save shutout.
                        Not a bad way to start the year
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Kudos to St. Cloud. They were more ready from the start and it showed.

Ugly start to the season for the 'Nooks. Food at Sully still sucks but the beer helps.

Comment

First NCAA goal for ASU scored by Jack Rowe

Comment

Any time a crap team like ASU can come in and do that, you know that UAA has big problems.
                              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                                Any time a crap team like ASU can come in and do that, you know that UAA has big problems.
                                I wouldn't call them a crap team, check out their roster...some very impressive recruits.

Congrats to the Seawolves on their win! First two goals by freshmen, I'll take it! Very impressed with Mitchell.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X