Cars: 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cars: 2015

I can’t get past the grill. It’s hideous.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I think the grill is the make-or-break item for everyone. Like I said, first I grew to not mind it, recently I've found myself liking it.

I get a laugh out of the Stelvio reviews. They all go in with the attitude "Ugh, another foreign luxury crossover whoopdie-do." and end up saying "Wait, this thing kind of kicks ***."
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

Yeah, but then two years from when you buy and it needs a new transmission or the oil starts leaking, it’s not so pretty anymore.

Alfas are Jeeps in an overdesigned body.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Yeah, but then two years from when you buy and it needs a new transmission or the oil starts leaking, it’s not so pretty anymore.

Alfas are Jeeps in an overdesigned body.
          Here I thought the discussion was their looks.

Reliability is something I would question, mostly because it's Italian, though. Of course, nothing will ever be reliable enough compared to your Honda.
          Last edited by state of hockey; 10-04-2018, 10:34 PM.

Comment

It’s both for me. Sorry. Originally it was about looks. But maybe my opinion on their reliability casts a haze over their looks.
            Code:

Comment

And I’ll cut you for that Honda remark
              Code:

Comment

We have quite possibly the most "meh" vehicle on the planet. Honda CR-V. We love the peace of mind, though.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  We have quite possibly the most "meh" vehicle on the planet. Honda CR-V. We love the peace of mind, though.
                  What's that POS Toyota that looks like a Play-Skool SUV? That thing is fugly.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    What's that POS Toyota that looks like a Play-Skool SUV? That thing is fugly.
                    FJ Cruiser. Oddly enough the original FJs are effing awesome.

Comment

FJ Cruiser. Oddly enough the original FJs are effing awesome.
                      They could be, but that look they have now???? Jesus.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Obviously, to some of us, you are very wrong.

BTW, while the current Alfas are not as good looking as the cars they are paying homage to, they are still better looking than the competition. That grill goes back a LONG way, and Alfa at least tries to not be a direct copy of their own cars but do honor their heritage. And this is coming from someone that hoped that the Fiat 124 Spider (Miata) was going to be a copy of the Alfa Spider Duetto instead. That I would get, as it would have looked a LOT better than the current Miata.

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Agree. They're ugly ****ing cars.

And paying homage? You don't pay homage to a turd like that. It would be like Ford paying homage to a Pinto.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

No. I believe that title is held by the Subaru Outback. < hangs head in shame >
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by alfablue View Post
                              Obviously, to some of us, you are very wrong.

BTW, while the current Alfas are not as good looking as the cars they are paying homage to, they are still better looking than the competition. That grill goes back a LONG way, and Alfa at least tries to not be a direct copy of their own cars but do honor their heritage. And this is coming from someone that hoped that the Fiat 124 Spider (Miata) was going to be a copy of the Alfa Spider Duetto instead. That I would get, as it would have looked a LOT better than the current Miata.
                              I'd jump on a Fiata if it wasn't for the engine - don't quite trust FCA there, and it's too laggy at the low end. Plus the '19 Miata gets a reworked engine which bumps it to 180 HP high end and gives me impure thoughts.
                              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

There is a 2003 Acura NSX on Colorado Craigslist with 27K miles.

They are asking $76,500.

Fark my life.
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X