Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cars: 2015

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    No I do. You get to drive really fast in a straight line for about five miles before it remembers it’s a Jeep and it loses a wheel or blows a gasket.
    I was referencing the stupid stickers that people put on their Jeeps: "It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand"
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      I was referencing the stupid stickers that people put on their Jeeps: "It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand"
      I always thought those stickers were stupid, but Wranglers are still awesome (and reliable).
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I always thought those stickers were stupid, but Wranglers are still awesome (and reliable).
        Not reliable enough. Need a fancy Honda to get approval.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Wranglers are NOT reliable. Jeep has one of the worst reliability ratings out there. The numbers just don’t agree with you.

Camrys are reliable. Civics are reliable. Jeeps and most other American cars aren’t even in the same league.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Wranglers are NOT reliable. Jeep has one of the worst reliability ratings out there. The numbers just don’t agree with you.

Camrys are reliable. Civics are reliable. Jeeps and most other American cars aren’t even in the same league.
            8 of the 10 cars on Consumer Reports' least reliable vehicles are made by Fiat Chrysler.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

110,000 miles on mine, not a hint of an issue.
              Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Ram trucks were the notable outlier (just the Ram line, not the Jeeps). Ram 1500s were the only FCA vehicle they make that landed in the top 10.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  Ram trucks were the notable outlier (just the Ram line, not the Jeeps). Ram 1500s were the only FCA vehicle they make that landed in the top 10.
                  Guess I made the right choice. My truck has been great.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

My Forester is in the shop since some dumbass Ran into me a few weeks ago. Have a VW Tiguan as rental and really like it. Drives very nicely - too bad I won’t ever consider buying a VW again

Comment

The older Jeeps (with the AMC engine/parts) are rock solid. Every third vehicle at Tech was an 80's/90's Cherokee for a reason.

After Chrysler took over...yeah, not so much.
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        My Forester is in the shop since some dumbass Ran into me a few weeks ago. Have a VW Tiguan as rental and really like it. Drives very nicely - too bad I won’t ever consider buying a VW again
                        Had a VW Tiguan back in 2011-2013. Really loved it, but upgraded to the Touareg. Never had any issues with either, apart from this dieselgate thing with the Touareg, but I've been satisfied with the emissions fix since I had it done in the spring.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          8 of the 10 cars on Consumer Reports' least reliable vehicles are made by Fiat Chrysler.
                          You dont need consumer reports to know Fiats are junk

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            "I'd rather have one of these cars that *we* made *together,* by hand. Your guys and my guys, together. You know why? Because those cars stand for something. Those cars stand for something pretty great. I'm proud of those cars. I'm taking one.

Gentlemen, I'm going home in my new car!"

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                              Fix It Again, Tony.

And my Wrangler was awesome. Had it 15 years (it was 2 years old when I bought it). Very little issues. The rest of the Jeep line is indeed crap.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Outside of the last two years, Wranglers have scored average or worse every year since 2000.

3 - 2000
                                NA
                                NA
                                NA
                                NA - 2018

Consider yourself lucky.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X