Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cars: 2015

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    I'll bet the new ones are nice but not luxury type car nice.
    Throw the 401 option group onto the SHO package and you have a car with features that you don't get until the MB E-Class. That's why I'm interested.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
      Throw the 401 option group onto the SHO package and you have a car with features that you don't get until the MB E-Class. That's why I'm interested.
      its still a ford no matter what options you get. like i said bet its a nice car
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

So tonight while gassing up my car the gas cap door on my car rusted right on out of the car. Given that it's got less than a 1000 miles until it rolls over 200,000, I'm kinda doubting that it's even worth getting that fixed. Thinking it might just be a better option to get a locking gas cap and calling it good enough. from what I can tell, I would about have to take the panel off to replace it, unless there's some sort of trick that I'm not seeing.
        bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
          So tonight while gassing up my car the gas cap door on my car rusted right on out of the car. Given that it's got less than a 1000 miles until it rolls over 200,000, I'm kinda doubting that it's even worth getting that fixed. Thinking it might just be a better option to get a locking gas cap and calling it good enough. from what I can tell, I would about have to take the panel off to replace it, unless there's some sort of trick that I'm not seeing.
          It depends on where the failure happened.
          If it's just where the body plate meets the swing arm it's an easy fix.
          If it's the swing arm that goes behind the main fender body, buy the locking cap.
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Had to scroll through a few pages to find this, thanks captcha.
            Looking to replace my 06 Acura TSX with a small SUV. Test drove toyotas, Lexus, nissans, and came back to Acura. The RDX drives just like my tsx and is awesome. Acura is nice, without being gaudy like Lexus, and fun to drive. So now that I'm decided, I just need to get my bonus in feb, determine what I can put down, and then stalk my prey
            Edit: shopping alone as a female sucks. I actually had a Toyota salesman tell me that the car I had just driven had been there 55 days, but would rise in price in a few months since this is Minnesota and it was AWD....umm..no, it's been sitting for 55 days
            Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 10-29-2016, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Don't get the RDX. Consumer Reports savaged it the last time they reviewed it.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Don't get the RDX. Consumer Reports savaged it the last time they reviewed it.
                What year though? I don't want the mdx- too big. Also I'm Not buying new

Comment

Also, I don't want a CVT, and I refuse European or American, so that leaves me with...Acura, Mazda or Lexus?

Comment

MDX drives like it's a much smaller car.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      MDX drives like it's a much smaller car.
                      But it's a lot more expensive. Where did RDX get trashed? I've found reviews from 2013-on that are good

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        But it's a lot more expensive. Where did RDX get trashed? I've found reviews from 2013-on that are good
                        http://www.edmunds.com/acura/rdx/2017/suv/review/
                        http://www.kbb.com/acura/rdx/2016/ba...hicleid=410032
                        http://www.caranddriver.com/acura/rdx

And yeah, Consumer Reports didn't much care for it. You'll need a subscription to get the full detail for their review. http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/acura-rdx.htm

Consumer Reports tends to carry more weight with their reviews because unlike other review companies, they do not receive their test products from the manufacturers but rather pay for it directly. It makes their reviews unblinkingly honest and usually less glowing for marginal product. For instance, outside of the Ram line, they absolutely savage all things Fiat-Chrysler for lack of dependability and middling drive quality.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

On the MDX I thought they were being a bunch of Luddites when they said that the nav system sucked hard. They were pretty close to being right. It's not the worst thing I've ever used but it has some serious deficiencies. The voice commands might as well have been done in Mongolian. They don't recognize anything.
                          Code:

Comment

I'm actually leaning towards a 2016 Subaru Forester. Didn't like the Acura as much on my test drives today.
                            And yeah Acura nav blows. I've never ever used it in mine

Comment

Once you get used to it, it's ok. I'm desperately missing it with my Hyundai Santa Fe rental.

Well, I'm missing everything about my MDX. There isn't a single redeeming thing about the Santa Fe (compared to the MDX, which probably isn't fair).
                              Code:

Comment

The Oklahoma Highway Patrol has radar proof that a 2011 Ford Mustang will travel at least 208 MPH.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X