Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Cars: 2015

He fixes the cable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    Was looking at the '19 Miata (which has/will have the older Skyactiv) and was curious about the 91 octane preference.
    I'd love a Miata. But it just ain't happening with a little one on the way and the both my wife and I having to work. Maybe someday I'll get a little roadster during the upcoming crisis.

Don't get the Fiata. I know it's tempting, but they go around the track at about the same time. Most will still drive these things around town, and the turbo lag in the Fiat is atrocious, or so I hear. The Fiata's suspension is great, though. I've watched a lot of video reviews where people put them head-to-head, and as I mentioned before the track times are almost identical. However, all of them felt like the Mazda HAD to be faster, before hearing their time. This is probably from a much more lively suspension that made them work a bit harder.

Another competent to this new skyactiv-x is that it does have an itty-bitty supercharger. You can really geek out about this motor setup online. It's fascinating.
    Last edited by state of hockey; 12-01-2018 at 03:21 AM.

Defacing this tagline is a MAX foul Twitch Boy's Avatar

Re: Cars: 2015

Quote Originally Posted by state of hockey View Post
    I'd love a Miata. But it just ain't happening with a little one on the way and the both my wife and I having to work. Maybe someday I'll get a little roadster during the upcoming crisis.

Don't get the Fiata. I know it's tempting, but they go around the track at about the same time. Most will still drive these things around town, and the turbo lag in the Fiat is atrocious, or so I hear. The Fiata's suspension is great, though. I've watched a lot of video reviews where people put them head-to-head, and as I mentioned before the track times are almost identical. However, all of them felt like the Mazda HAD to be faster, before hearing their time. This is probably from a much more lively suspension that made them work a bit harder.

Another competent to this new skyactiv-x is that it does have an itty-bitty supercharger. You can really geek out about this motor setup online. It's fascinating.
    There's a Fiata who hangs out at one of the local watering holes - love the styling, but decided to take a pass on the engine. The '19 Miata gets a reworked engine with a nice 25 HP bump up high.

It's pretty much between the '19 Miata and a Kia Stinger GT at this point. Thought about a Civic Type R, but saw the fake vents and just couldn't bring myself to accept it.

Would love an F-150 Raptor, but it wouldn't fit through my garage and a quick Google search shows me they're getting obscene markups in Denver.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy.

He fixes the cable?
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch Boy View Post
    There's a Fiata who hangs out at one of the local watering holes - love the styling, but decided to take a pass on the engine. The '19 Miata gets a reworked engine with a nice 25 HP bump up high.

It's pretty much between the '19 Miata and a Kia Stinger GT at this point. Thought about a Civic Type R, but saw the fake vents and just couldn't bring myself to accept it.

Would love an F-150 Raptor, but it wouldn't fit through my garage and a quick Google search shows me they're getting obscene markups in Denver.
    The Raptor just isn't losing value. It's insane. A great investment as far as vehicles go.

Thread Information