Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015-16 - Another journey begins...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Quinnipiac Bobcats 2015-15 - Another journey begins...

Great weekend!!
    The second period seemed like a 20 minute penalty kill. Garteig was awesome this weekend.
    6-0 to start the season. Amazing start.

Comment

Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
      Thought I'd chime in.
      It's about time!

With my limited research...
      Did a quick a tally...
      Mr. Stat! As always, good job outta you!
      Quinnipiac Bobcats
      2023 National Champions
      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
      Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Sounds like a missed a doozy! I'm starting to think my Jersey found a permanent home on the back of my recliner. It has been there since the start of the season and we have not lost yet.
        "I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know.”
        - Elon Musk

Comment

Do I sense a juggernaut, looking awfully good in Hamden. Mark, will I see you in Hamilton in two weeks ?
          It all starts with the goaltending.

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
            Mark, will I see you in Hamilton in two weeks ?
            Unfortunately no Steve. I can't afford the speeding tickets!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

I know its way early in the season but we have gone from outside the top 16 to number 1 in the pairwise in 3 weeks. Lets stay there.
              QUINNIPIAC UNIVERSITY BOBCATS

ECAC Regular Season Champions
              2013, 2015, 2016, 2019

ECAC Tournament Champions

NCAA Tournament
              2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2019

NCAA Frozen Four
              2013, 2016

https://www.bobcatshockeyblog.com/
              https://***********/QHockeyBlog
              https://www.instagram.com/bobcatshockeyblog/
              https://www.facebook.com/QHockeyBlog/

Comment

WOW Your schedule is as weak as your team.. You'll have a good record but any body would with teams you guys play but hey you'll make the playoff! And then get beat on by a real playoff quality team but like I said at least you'll make it

Comment

• Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
                  WOW Your schedule is as weak as your team.. You'll have a good record but any body would with teams you guys play but hey you'll make the playoff! And then get beat on by a real playoff quality team but like I said at least you'll make it
                  Hahahahaha good one. Come back for more comic relief!
                  "I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know.”
                  - Elon Musk

Comment

• Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
                    Really pal?? You're obviously interested enough and hearing enough about us in North Dakota to come on and be a hater. No room for that here. But being early in the season ask you asked I guess I'll point out you tied a weak bemidji state( if I even spelled that correctly) tough schedule right.. Who lost to a Minnesota state team who was smoked by Saint Cloud State that just got swept this weekend at Quinnipiac. Evidence is there! You do the math? Great points thought!? Typical..Bring your hate somewhere else your drunk Sioux fan.
                    Last edited by 7dragons; 10-25-2015, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
                      Good One
                      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

• Originally posted by DownOnTheFarm View Post
                        Hahahahaha good one. Come back for more comic relief!
                        Have you looked at your schedule? It's terrible! BU is the only real good team you'll play but if that's the only way they were gonna make it anyways. It's gonna be like Mankatos year last year

Comment

• Originally posted by 7dragons View Post
                          Really pal?? You're obviously interested enough and hearing enough about us in North Dakota to come on and be a hater. No room for that here. But being early in the season ask you asked I guess I'll point out you tied a weak bemidji state( if I even spelled that correctly) tough schedule right.. Who lost to a Minnesota state team who was smoked by Saint Cloud State that just got swept this weekend at Quinnipiac. Evidence is there! You do the math? Great points thought!? Typical..Bring your hate somewhere else your drunk Sioux fan.
                          I'm a college hockey fan!! Hell ya!! I like a lot of teams but yes UND is my favorite and they did have two really bad ties to Maine and Bemidji( I hate spelling that too) but I'm a fan of a good schedule and you guys don't even come close to a good schedule. I never said you were a bad team but if you play soft teams all year your gonna get caught off guard when ya finally play one of the big boys.. But hey like I said they will still make the playoffs

Comment

Originally posted by Sioux-perDrunk View Post
                            I'm a college hockey fan!! Hell ya!! I like a lot of teams but yes UND is my favorite and they did have two really bad ties to Maine and Bemidji( I hate spelling that too) but I'm a fan of a good schedule and you guys don't even come close to a good schedule. I never said you were a bad team but if you play soft teams all year your gonna get caught off guard when ya finally play one of the big boys.. But hey like I said they will still make the playoffs
                            You're an idiot and a troll. The Bobcats have 7 Hockey East games scheduled this year. They also just dispatched their lone "west" challenger with relative ease, twice. Like the rest of the country you tend to forget that Quinnipiac plays in the ECAC. A conference that is no longer a bottom feeder despite any argument you could try to make. This conference has had three conference members (2 champions) in the NCAA Championship over the last three years. Your "powerhouse" conference hasn't had one team IN since Duluth in 2011. This conference is dominating the early non-conference slate to the tune of a 21-10-3 record, the best non-con record of any conference. To that point, the "EZAC" is 5-1 against your conference brethren in the NCHC. Therefore, Quinnipiac has a battle every night in conference. This strengthens their schedule. To claim that the non-conference schedule is weak, maybe you could have an argument, though it's not one I would like to make with Northeastern, BU and St. Cloud on it. But the ECAC is as good as any conference now and this point is what makes your original post stupid, arrogant and really poorly researched. Take care Sue.

Comment

Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
                              You're an idiot and a troll. The Bobcats have 7 Hockey East games scheduled this year. They also just dispatched their lone "west" challenger with relative ease, twice. Like the rest of the country you tend to forget that Quinnipiac plays in the ECAC. A conference that is no longer a bottom feeder despite any argument you could try to make. This conference has had three conference members (2 champions) in the NCAA Championship over the last three years. Your "powerhouse" conference hasn't had one team IN since Duluth in 2011. This conference is dominating the early non-conference slate to the tune of a 21-10-3 record, the best non-con record of any conference. To that point, the "EZAC" is 5-1 against your conference brethren in the NCHC. Therefore, Quinnipiac has a battle every night in conference. This strengthens their schedule. To claim that the non-conference schedule is weak, maybe you could have an argument, though it's not one I would like to make with Northeastern, BU and St. Cloud on it. But the ECAC is as good as any conference now and this point is what makes your original post stupid, arrogant and really poorly researched. Take care Sue.
                              Where is the like button?! Well said!
                              - Elon Musk

Comment

• Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
                                It rare that the best team wins the national championship. but they usually get close( UND making it to eight out of the last eleven final fours) but I am sucker for a Cinderella story! But if you can honestly look at your schedule and think it's a strong one then these no point in trying to point out the obvious to you. HE and NCHC are on top then WCHA after that the rest just are there for some easy wins but they do pull off some upsets and that's exactly what they are when they win UPSETS... But good luck on the year!

Comment

Working...
                                X