2015-2016 Division I Women's Hockey Scores & Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015-2016 Division I Women's Hockey Scores & Results

I can't find any video for BC vs. UConn and I'm really upset about it...
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Wisconsin up 4-0 after one period with goals by Channell, Shaver (shortie), Wellhausen and Burke.

Comment

Wisconsin maintains 4-0 lead over Mankato after 2. Mavericks actually had a couple of good looks that Desbiens denied.

Starting following internet stream this period. I realize that the announcers must be students and hockey isn't an easy call, but they literally didn't mention one Badger by name all period. Plus they never said the Mankato goalie by name. But it's free broadcast and the video quality is decent so it really doesn't matter.

Nice looking arena, too bad there aren't more than about 100 people there.

Comment

The Wisconsin "No Goals Allowed" tour rolls along as the Badgers beat Mankato 7-0 for their 8th straight shutout.

Comment

All 4 weekend games of RPI and Union at Cornell and Colgate go to overtime. Today RPI and Colgate tied 3-3 while Union and Cornell tied 2-2, so RPI comes away with three points on the weekend, Colgate and Union 2 each, Cornell 1 point. The RPI games against both Cornell and Colgate were very tough, evenly fought games. Union was badly outshot in both their games but salvaged two ties.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger Booster View Post
              The Wisconsin "No Goals Allowed" tour rolls along as the Badgers beat Mankato 7-0 for their 8th straight shutout.
              You mean... "....the #1 ranked Badgers beat Mankato 7-0"

Comment

IN the ECAC other scores
                Clarkson blows a 3-0 first period lead and ends up tied with Dartmouth 3-3.
                Yale scores late and beats Quinny 4-3.
                Harvard scores late and beats SLU 3-2.
                Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Bemidji leads St. Cloud State 2-1 about 5 minutes into the 3rd.
                  Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

UNH 2
                    BU 0. after one. Shots 17-9 in the Wildcats' favor. Fedeski and Boucher with the goals. Curtis with two assists. Vaattovaara with a big stop on a penalty shot.

Comment

UNH 3
                      BU 2 after two

Maine 2
                      Vermont 2 after two

Comment

• BU 5
                        UNH 3 Final

Comment

BU with a very convincing win over Yale, 7-1.

After losing three in a row, that makes three consecutive wins.
                          Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                            BU with a very convincing win over Yale, 7-1.

After losing three in a row, that makes three consecutive wins.
                            The Terriers likely enjoyed being in a game where the other team was the one with the shaky goaltending.
                            "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                            And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Win 7-1 and get outshot... Yikes
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Moher gets the Beavers on the scoreboard in Columbus. !-0, still in the 1st,
                                Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X