2015-2016 Division I Women's Hockey Scores & Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015-2016 Division I Women's Hockey Scores & Results

BC up 3-1 on Providence early in the second.
    "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

"Wanna go get sugared up on mochas?" - Willow Rosenberg

Check my website. College hockey; it's what it's all about!

Comment

BC was tied 1-1, and has now scored five unanswered goals, two on power plays, to go up 6-1 after two.
      "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

Comment

Goph's up 1-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Tuuk View Post
          Goph's up 1-0.
          Now 2-0 Kessel with the goal. Minnesota appears to be motivated...
          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

BU up 3-1 on Northeastern in the third. Coyne with one goal.

Comment

BU defeats Northeastern. Gives the Terriers a chance to claim second in the Hockey East tournament if they can win tomorrow.

Comment

Ohio State upsets North Dakota, so the top four are set. Duluth beats St. Cloud 6-4, so those two are tied for fifth and play each other tomorrow. Quinnipiac crushes Union to claim the ECAC, Clarkson crushes Brown, Princeton ties Rensselaer, St. Lawrence ties Yale, Harvard beats Colgate. The Crimson will probably end up hosting Colgate at home next week, unless they lose to Cornell tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Arafel View Post
                  Duluth beats St. Cloud 6-4, so those two are tied for fifth and play each other tomorrow.
                  I can't explain what that Duluth 6-4 score was or where it came from. But it popped up as a final about the time that game was starting. It is not what happened tonight.

St Cloud is up 3-2 late in the third period.

Comment

SCSU beats UMD 3-2. SOG 33-16 UMD.

Comment

Originally posted by robertearle View Post
                      I can't explain what that Duluth 6-4 score was or where it came from. But it popped up as a final about the time that game was starting. It is not what happened tonight.

St Cloud is up 3-2 late in the third period.
                      And as I hit ENTER, it went final. St Cloud wins 3-2 over UMD. (Per St Cloud W Hockey twitter feed).

Comment

Quinnipiac 9, Union 0.

The win gave Quinnipiac its first ECAC Hockey regular season title.

The loss extended Union's winless streak to 50 games.

Comment

That's weird. Well, congrats to the Huskies on claiming fifth and a chance to travel to Grand Forks next weekend. North Dakota is definitely vulnerable.

I did see a 6-4 score though when I clicked GameTracker

Comment

Amanda Kessel is such a bad-***! Two goals against the top goalie in the country in only her fifth game back.

That could definitely plant some seeds in Wisconsin's heads.

That loss could also possibly grant BC the top seed even if the Eagles lose one game in the Hockey East tournament.

Comment

That loss could also possibly grant BC the top seed even if the Eagles lose one game in the Hockey East tournament.
                              Only if it's to NU, and even that's not a sure thing since NU lost today. BC really needs one more UW loss to have BC effectively clinch the top overall seed (barring an extra loss to Maine/Providence).
                              Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                              Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                              Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Ohio State upsets North Dakota, so the top four are set. Duluth beats St. Cloud 6-4, so those two are tied for fifth and play each other tomorrow. Quinnipiac crushes Union to claim the ECAC, Clarkson crushes Brown, Princeton ties Rensselaer, St. Lawrence ties Yale, Harvard beats Colgate. The Crimson will probably end up hosting Colgate at home next week, unless they lose to Cornell tomorrow.
                                I wasn't feeling confident after last weekend that Harvard would be able to host next weekend. I'm feeling better about our chances despite the fact that we're down a couple of forwards (Mullins and Parker).

Comment

Working...
                                X