2015-2016 Division I Women's Hockey Scores & Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015-2016 Division I Women's Hockey Scores & Results

Colgate up 2-0 on Mercyhurst in the second period, Harvard leads Northeastern 1-0, and the refs are reviewing a no-goal that would give Harvard a 2-0 lead
    "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

"Wanna go get sugared up on mochas?" - Willow Rosenberg

Check my website. College hockey; it's what it's all about!

Comment

Both Colgate-Mercyhurst and Harvard-NU are streaming. Harvard is on ESPN3, and Colgate is live from their website. Mercyhurst just scored a PP goal to make it 2-1
      "So life's a *****. What do you want to do, cry about it? " - Kara "Starbuck" Thrace

Comment

HArvard up 2-0 on a power-play goal from Zarzecki, and D'Oench almost made it 3-0 but hit the cross-bar. Mercyhurst got two late to make it 2-2 after two periods.

Comment

BC wins 9-1 over PC, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that Desbiens is only as good as BC's backup goalie and that BC's offense is definitely better.
          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            BC wins 9-1 over PC, proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that Desbiens is only as good as BC's backup goalie and that BC's offense is definitely better.
            Can't argue with that.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
              I'll bite while I wait for the pies to cool before I put them in the fridge. You can't compare the 2 (well, you can, but that just indicates your levels of smarts). That was UW's first 2 games of the year playing across the country with the California distractions. I watched both games and UW at this point is a different team. BC is a well oiled machine right now. Keep telling yourself (and us) that your are not afraid of UW so you can sleep at night instead of breaking into cold sweats every few hours screaming ARD!
              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                I'll bite while I wait for the pies to cool before I put them in the fridge. You can't compare the 2 (well, you can, but that just indicates your levels of smarts). That was UW's first 2 games of the year playing across the country with the California distractions. I watched both games and UW at this point is a different team. BC is a well oiled machine right now. Keep telling yourself (and us) that your are not afraid of UW so you can sleep at night instead of breaking into cold sweats every few hours screaming ARD!
                Oh come on. Lol
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

SOG MN 16 Mankato 11
                  Score MN 7 Mankato 0- 8 minutes into the 2nd period.

Comment

Originally posted by KTDC View Post
                    SOG MN 16 Mankato 11
                    Score MN 7 Mankato 0- 8 minutes into the 2nd period.
                    Now 10/28 and 1/14. abt 5 gone in the 3rd
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Final is Gophers 11, Mavericks 1.
                      Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
                        Final is Gophers 11, Mavericks 1.
                        Can't leave kids wide open in slot, back door and front of net and expect to beat anyone, especially UM.

Comment

UMD up on Harvard 3-2 with under eight minutes to play.

Comment

It's over... 4-2 UMD. They were the better team today.

Comment

4-2 is the final.

Comment

• National anthem was played as instrumental by 2 acoustic guitars. I don't see how Wisconsin can lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X