Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Norwich 2015-16 - 17 straight ECAC East titles and counting....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Norwich 2015-16 - 17 straight ECAC East titles and counting....

Salvucci with three goals on the weekend, and both game winners. Man he hustles! Seems like a lot of penalties today, were they really earned or what??? It was hard to tell because George's broadcast was ahead of the play and it was hard to track the action. Excessive penalties are not typical for the Cadets, but we have a lot of new players and unfamiliar lines with Dean and Will out. Hope they come back soon! I like the way this team presses on and never gives up. Congrats on the win Cadets.
    There is no right way to do the wrong thing. Go Cadets

Comment

Originally posted by 17'sfanNU View Post
      Salvucci with three goals on the weekend, and both game winners. Man he hustles! Seems like a lot of penalties today, were they really earned or what??? It was hard to tell because George's broadcast was ahead of the play and it was hard to track the action. Excessive penalties are not typical for the Cadets, but we have a lot of new players and unfamiliar lines with Dean and Will out. Hope they come back soon! I like the way this team presses on and never gives up. Congrats on the win Cadets.
      I gave up trying to synch. Listen to the UNE guy and switched to George for the intermissions/post game.

Not having Pelletier certainly changes the way the offense functions.
      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

It was a good day to be a Norwich fan. Football clinches a conference championship in one hell of a game, and then when I decompressed from that I turned on the hockey game at the start of third and had another opportunity to watch a great game. And we won both. So how about that?
        Norwich '13

2017-2018 Last Person Standing Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by NU Pastime View Post
          It was a good day to be a Norwich fan. Football clinches a conference championship in one hell of a game, and then when I decompressed from that I turned on the hockey game at the start of third and had another opportunity to watch a great game. And we won both. So how about that?
          Women's hockey sweeps the weekend too! Great weekend for the Cadets.
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Looking forward to tuning in for the home NSN broadcast this evening. Is there any update on Will or Dean's status? Also, for those who are in-the-know as far as the NSN broadcast goes, is the station going to be using the HD cameras this year - it makes a massive difference.

Comment

Prez can you remember a time when Norwich had its two top forwards out for an extended period of time like this. Also is there any news on St. A's petition to go D3 in all sports. After the earlier announcement I haven't heard a thing. Should be interesting to see tonight if the move to D3 has increased there talent level. With there outstanding rink and being an hour away from Boston would be a big draw for a student athletic. Should be a very difficult game for Norwich even if the two players are ready.
              2009-2010 Last Person Standing winner
              2009-2010 Interlock LPS winner

Comment

Prez and/or Tanner. First period of tonight's broadcast was perfect...no buffering at all. A real pleasure to watch. Unfortunately, right from the start of the second, it has been buffering to beat the band. Any idea about what's going on. I switched from AOL to Google and then Firefox, but there is no difference. Sorry to complain, but I really love watching the cadets play. Whatever you were doing in the first period was working and made me confident the problems were over. Thanks for all of your help.

Comment

We haven't had a single buffering problem all night so far. We're using Google chrome.
                  Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

With two minutes left in the second, the buffering stopped. I am watching on Google Chrome, as I did for the whole first period. If Georgia Peach hasn't had any issues on Chrome, maybe my issues originate from my end. Anyone have any solutions if that is the case? Thanks.

Comment

I watched on Safari. No problems, but two weeks ago (same browser) useless
                      2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                      2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                      2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                      2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Not only did we not have any buffering problems but we also were watching it connected wireless through Blue Ray on our TV. Don't ask me how, that's my wife's expertise.
                        Formerly known as NUSuntan

Comment

• Originally posted by hawk View Post
                          Prez can you remember a time when Norwich had its two top forwards out for an extended period of time like this. Also is there any news on St. A's petition to go D3 in all sports. After the earlier announcement I haven't heard a thing. Should be interesting to see tonight if the move to D3 has increased there talent level. With there outstanding rink and being an hour away from Boston would be a big draw for a student athletic. Should be a very difficult game for Norwich even if the two players are ready.
                          Last year Niezgoda and Pelletier missed 4 and 6 games to start the year.

Saint Anselm is still committed to dropping to D3 at this time. It's a five-year process though.
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuuk145 View Post
                            Looking forward to tuning in for the home NSN broadcast this evening. Is there any update on Will or Dean's status? Also, for those who are in-the-know as far as the NSN broadcast goes, is the station going to be using the HD cameras this year - it makes a massive difference.
                            All Norwich home games have been in HD since last year.
                            GO LAKERS!!!
                            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
                              Last year Niezgoda and Pelletier missed 4 and 6 games to start the year.

Saint Anselm is still committed to dropping to D3 at this time. It's a five-year process though.
                              Prez from your game write up I noticed that St. A's won the face off battle, 41 to 22. I am sure coach McShane will look to improve this stat. I don't know if St. A's has improved this year but they gave the Cadets quite a battle last night. Ostepchuk was outstanding again.
                              2009-2010 Last Person Standing winner
                              2009-2010 Interlock LPS winner

Comment

After hearing George and Coach McShane talk about the injuries on the team before today's game, and seeing two more go down (hopefully not serious) during the game with NEC, I am super impressed with how well these young cadets are playing. Today's game was by far the best of the first 5 they have played and you can almost get a sense that their confidence is higher. The fact that the lines keep changing and some players are not playing their usual positions, just brings home the fact that these kids can play. There is a lot of talent on this team and when they are all healthy...I can only imagine. Congrats to all the players and coaching staff for your success so far under some tough circumstances. I am proud to be a Norwich fan.

By the way, the broadcast today was perfect! My thanks to all of you who work hard to bring the games to those of us far away from Northfield.

Comment

Working...
                                X