This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 9: The Carlos Guillen edition

I turned this on late, but oh, dear lord, they just showed Upton losing a ball in lights. The ball bounced about 75 feet behind him, into the stands for a GR double. I'm not exaggerating.
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Baltimore and the Yankees are losing again. And we're sitting here with our ballbag in our hand, splitting with the Twins and now laying eggs in Cleveland.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        I turned this on late, but oh, dear lord, they just showed Upton losing a ball in lights. The ball bounced about 75 feet behind him, into the stands for a GR double. I'm not exaggerating.
        Upton just hit his 2nd bomb of the night. He's paid his debt in full for the evening.

God, that was fun...

Comment

We're down 10-4 and we're issuing a IBB now?

We've spent most of the night getting our dicks kicked into the Cuyahoga River, and NOW we decide to pitch around people, only to bring in Lowe?

Using a AA callup in a 4-run game in the 8th against a team we need to make up ground on was brilliant, too. Especially since he gave up 2 runs, left the bases loaded, and didn't get anyone out, either.

God, that was fun...

Comment

3 back in the loss column for the WC race with 15 to go. A 10-5 finish is probably the bare minimum now.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Carrasco left in the 1st inning without retiring a batter. We proceed to score a whopping 0 runs on 4 hits over 10 innings. Verlander is lifted after 7 innings of 1 hit ball and 106 pitches. THAT'S OUR ACE!! THAT'S A GAME WE HAVE TO WIN!! But nooooooo, Dartmouth Brad can't let him go out there for the 8th.

This was the one that buried us. It's over. I'm still going to be around commenting on what I see, but I have no hope of postseason play.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Welp. A fun summer, and they made it interesting into mid-September, but I think we're done here.
                Originally posted by dicaslover
                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Just when I think I'm out....

Tigers will be 1.5 out of the wild card once tonight's shellacking goes final.

Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Comment

I'm still out. We've still got 4 with Cleveland next week.

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                      I'm still out. We've still got 4 with Cleveland next week.
                      Sweep that, I'll jump back in.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Back to even in the loss column with Baltimore for the last wild card spot. Double-header tomorrow, though they may have to play under water.

Comment

Well, at least BUCK FUTTER!!! got us almost 3 innings without burning the bullpen down. Who knows who they'll trot out for the afternoon affair tomorrow.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            Well, at least BUCK FUTTER!!! got us almost 3 innings without burning the bullpen down. Who knows who they'll trot out for the afternoon affair tomorrow.
                            I heard Sanchez, so let's hope for 11-8 this afternoon and Verlander going Verlander tonight.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Maybe we should have sent Buck Futter out there again today.

God, that was fun...

Comment

goal_light

VICTOR!!

7-2 top of the 9th. Big insurance runs and hopefully saves K-Rod for tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X