This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    I think the bullpen is cursed. I mean, Wilson and Lowe weren't overly sharp, either.

We need an exorcism. Or a witch doctor. Something. Anything. Exhume Aurelio Lopez and build him a shrine in the pen. I don't know.
    Can we call Todd Jones?
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: Detroit Tigers, Volume 9: The Carlos Guillen edition

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
      Can we call Todd Jones?
      To do what, exactly? Todd Jones made us do this, too.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
        To do what, exactly? Todd Jones made us do this, too.
        Or we could go old school and go without a pen.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Wow. Sure glad Kirk Gibson helped us out with all those baserunning drills we read about.

F this. I'm going to bed. I've got 13 more days of tax season nonsense to deal with first.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
            Wow. Sure glad Kirk Gibson helped us out with all those baserunning drills we read about.

F this. I'm going to bed. I've got 13 more days of tax season nonsense to deal with first.
            TOOTBLAN! a
            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

I always favored Willie Hernandez. I was at that perfect age in '84 where I could really get into every single game listening to Ernie on my little radio. Never be another summer like that. April 7 when Morris threw that no hitter, the last inning of that game was the most thrilling moment of any media I've ever heard/watched in my life. By July or so, I already knew they'd win it all so it lacked some of that raw excitement when the playoffs came around.
              ...and get off my lawn.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

...welp...
                Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

Giant_Tiger.jpg

Shane Greene(?!) picks up the save.
                  Originally posted by dicaslover
                  Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                  Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

How about this one:

The Pirates played at Forbes Field for 61 seasons. They opened at home exactly six times in that span. The first one was in 1954.

Think about that one. The Pirates played at Forbes Field for 45 seasons before they played their first opener at home. They opened on the road every single year between 1893-1954.
                    Sounds like they got screwed over more than anything. They were technically in the "South" of the 8 NL teams at the time.
                    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

I think the bullpen is cursed. I mean, Wilson and Lowe weren't overly sharp, either.

We need an exorcism. Or a witch doctor. Something. Anything. Exhume Aurelio Lopez and build him a shrine in the pen. I don't know. The last closer I felt halfway comfortable with after the 3rd game of the season was Mike Henneman.

And the scary part is, Ausmus didn't screw this one up. He did just what he was supposed to do. And they went and did....that.
                      Somebody really needs to get a live chicken and some good rum for Jobu.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

7-3 over Florida. *shrug* Being 2-0 beats the hell out of being 0-2.

Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Comment

Ah, never change, Hawk: https://twitter.com/TheAthleticChi/s...06512774041602

Comment

I'm gonna wait until the 25th or so before I get excited about this team. We'll see if Ausmus can actually manage after the first few series this time 'round.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                              I'm gonna wait until the 25th or so before I get excited about this team. We'll see if Ausmus can actually manage after the first few series this time 'round.
                              I thought putting in greene for the save was very good, and leaving sanchez in yesterday was the right thing too do.
                              MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• goal_light

MIGGY!!

4-0, end 7

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                                X