• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota-2015-2016-Seaason

Congratulations!! Total domination.

Comment

Congrats to UND on putting a great cap on an outstanding season. The team was obviously on a serious mission tonight! Fantastic display of hockey.
      sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        This makes me very happy. That's all I've really got right now.
        Same! I'm still in a little bit of shock and disbelief. Been so use to being let down with heartbreaking losses. Can't believe it! Finally!

Comment

Congrats on the championship.
          YALE HOCKEY
          2013 National Champions

Comment

Congratulations North Dakota on your first NCAA Championship in 16 years. Now only one behind Michigan for the most NCAA championships.
            LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

Congratulations on a great season that ended with the trophy. You were the better team tonight.
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LSSULaker889294 View Post
                Congratulations North Dakota on your first NCAA Championship in 16 years. Now only one behind Michigan for the most NCAA championships.
                This win is for the 16 year olds who have never seen a title. It's for them!
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                  Those poor kids! Getting their driver's license before seeing a NC. One of history's greatest tragedies.
                  Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                  when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                  Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Hey, us spoiled older fans were suffering! This is the first time in my life UND had gone more than 10 years between titles!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Those poor kids! Getting their driver's license before seeing a NC. One of history's greatest tragedies.
                      It's up there with 7 year old Yankee fans, 1 year old Patriot fans and 5 year old UMD fans.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                        Hey, us spoiled older fans were suffering! This is the first time in my life UND had gone more than 10 years between titles!
                        Must be tough
                        tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                          Speaking of, time for you to update your avatar. Seeing Mike Mottau cry is fun, but freshen it up.
                          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                            Speaking of, time for you to update your avatar. Seeing Mike Mottau cry is fun, but freshen it up.
                            I'll get to it at some point.

Comment

Daughter was 2 months old watching in Omaha. This is her second.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                                A lesser person would go back to the beginning of the season and repost all the crap comments certain people made about Chad Johnson not being a very good goaltender.

Big congratulations to him and Brad Berry.
                                Chad was ok this year, but Sabres fans can be real tools.

Now, Cam Johnson was dynamite this year.
                                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                                X