• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota-2015-2016-Seaason

Originally posted by MadTownSioux View Post
    Hardly rioting; but some 'Youthful Exuberance?'

Prius Flipped Over

Could have been, well, cause it's a Prius.
    As I said on Twitter. That could have happened any day of the week in North Dakota.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      As I said on Twitter. That could have happened any day of the week in North Dakota.
      Your typical North Dakota male would not need any help flipping a Prius. It would take 4 or 5 Minnesotans, and they would be writhing on the ground in pain afterwards.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
        Your typical North Dakota male would not need any help flipping a Prius. It would take 4 or 5 Minnesotans, and they would be writhing on the ground in pain afterwards.
        If 4 or 5 Minnesotans saw a Prius, they would climb in and think they were roadtripping.
        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          If 4 or 5 Minnesotans saw a Prius, they would climb in and think they were roadtripping.
          My cousin from Roseau called it Roadpackin.
          "My greatest achievement."
          Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            5 of me wouldn't fit in a Prius!
            sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              Hence why we get so unruly here in Minnesota, especially Dinktown. Although when UMD won, not a single car was flipped. Go us!
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                Hence why we get so unruly here in Minnesota, especially Dinktown. Although when UMD won, not a single car was flipped. Go us!
                That's only cause if you tipped over any cars they'd have slid all the way down into the lake. Luckily we have no such issues and can tip over cars to our heart's content.
                Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Tentative non-conference schedule.
                  2016-17
                  vs. BC in NYC (1)
                  vs. Mich. State (2)
                  @ Minnesota (2)
                  vs. Canisius (2)
                  vs. BSU (2)
                  at Union (1)
                  vs. RPI (1)
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                    Tentative non-conference schedule.
                    2016-17
                    vs. BC in NYC (1)
                    vs. Mich. State (2)
                    @ Minnesota (2)
                    vs. Canisius (2)
                    vs. BSU (2)
                    at Union (1)
                    vs. RPI (1)
                    I wonder if the vs BC in NYC and at Union games will be part of the same trip?
                    sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      That's only cause if you tipped over any cars they'd have slid all the way down into the lake. Luckily we have no such issues and can tip over cars to our heart's content.
                      Folks in Fargo were saddened to see that tipped Prius from their side of the state however. That's the big downside to North Dakota.
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

Troy Stecher signs with Vancouver. Sad to see him go but I wish him all the success at the next level. He was a big part of raising #8 and his presence will definitely be missed next year.

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
                          I wonder if the vs BC in NYC and at Union games will be part of the same trip?
                          That's a negative. The Boston College game is 3 December, while Union is 31 December.

Comment

Working...
                          X