Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BC Women's Hockey, 2015-2016: Embrace The Cupcake Diet

Originally posted by ARM View Post
    At this stage, we don't know that UMD is any more decent than Syracuse ultimately was last year. It seems very creative to conclude that BC's opening weekend was better than last season (because we throw out the Syracuse destruction for some odd reason.) Just say you had a great opening weekend both years and leave it at that. Any opening weekend that produces only Ws is very good, because all teams are such a work that is barely even in progress.

My point was that if you try to compare a home series to a road series for a team with such a big delta, your conclusion is bound to be skewed.
    Yeesh. All I said was I thought we played sloppy and I'm not sure yet how good of a weekend it was yet lol
    Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
    Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
    Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

GIFs and highlights! Yay!

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...er-st-lawrence

I missed hockey season.

Much better showing today from BC I thought.

Comment

GIFs and recap for Maine

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...lack-bears-4-0

Comment

Originally posted by Arafel View Post
          Hey Grant, how come you haven't had recaps of the women's team? Carpenter scores her 100th goal today and ties Stack's career points record and nothing. You are slipping son!
          It's coming! I didn't realize the Ivy League Digital Network doesn't immediately archive games so I wasn't grabbing the goals as they happened. The NCHC uses the same platform so I made sure to get them as they happened for the men's game. By the time the men's game was over it was after midnight and by the time I finished the article it was like 1am so I just went to bed. The plan is to get the women's game up before today's game starts assuming Cornell has the game archived by now...

Last week I missed out on the UNH win too; Sunday was tough as I was out with family streaming the game on my phone and didn't get back until late. Excuses, I know!

Nice to know someone actually looks for it haha

EDIT: Game isn't archived yet but extensive highlights are on YouTube which actually makes my GIFing life easier. I hope they put it up eventually because I wanted to grab the whole last 5 minutes where BC played down 1 & 2 (& 3!) skaters and put it on YouTube. That was a thrill.
          Last edited by TonyTheTiger20; 10-24-2015, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
            It's coming! I didn't realize the Ivy League Digital Network doesn't immediately archive games so I wasn't grabbing the goals as they happened. The NCHC uses the same platform so I made sure to get them as they happened for the men's game. By the time the men's game was over it was after midnight and by the time I finished the article it was like 1am so I just went to bed. The plan is to get the women's game up before today's game starts assuming Cornell has the game archived by now...

Last week I missed out on the UNH win too; Sunday was tough as I was out with family streaming the game on my phone and didn't get back until late. Excuses, I know!

Nice to know someone actually looks for it haha

EDIT: Game isn't archived yet but extensive highlights are on YouTube which actually makes my GIFing life easier. I hope they put it up eventually because I wanted to grab the whole last 5 minutes where BC played down 1 & 2 (& 3!) skaters and put it on YouTube. That was a thrill.
            They should. It is usually not up until the following week sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by mattj711 View Post
              They should. It is usually not up until the following week sometime.
              Okay good to know! Thanks

Comment

GIFs and recap for Cornell!

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...ornell-big-red

Comment

And here are the GIFs for game 2

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...ornell-big-red

Comment

This might be the most fun I've ever had doing a recap:

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...ty-bu-terriers

Comment

• Re: BC Women's Hockey, 2015-2016: Embrace The Cupcake Diet

That was a most enjoyable game. Two shorties on the same penalty kill! Trivigno should take penalties more often.

Comment

That was fun. It feels like we're not allowed to have fun anymore because we're supposed to blow people out so this was a nice change of pace

http://www.bcinterruption.com/boston...-womens-hockey

Comment

Will we see you up at Lake Whitt this Sunday? No blowouts this weekend TTT20......

Comment

Nah won't be able to go... I'll be watching online though!

Not sure when the next game I'll get to is with us moving, probably 2nd half. We have a lot of weekend packing to do

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                              Nah won't be able to go... I'll be watching online though!

Not sure when the next game I'll get to is with us moving, probably 2nd half. We have a lot of weekend packing to do

moving? really? I just got the info on where you live from my Private Investigator...now I have to pay him more?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Knight View Post
                                moving? really? I just got the info on where you live from my Private Investigator...now I have to pay him more?
                                HA

I'm glad you're my buddy otherwise I'd be afraid you know where I live. Instead I just feel safer because you're the guy to call to knock some heads together if I'm ever being robbed or something.

Teddy is the kind of guy you want on your side in a fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X