• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: US Foreign Policy: The Wogs Begin at Calais

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    ¡Viva la Revolucion!

http://en.granma.cu/cuba/2016-03-28/brother-obama

The old warhorse still does not like us.
    The Cardinals could have saved us all a lot of trouble. How did you do the cool upside down punctuation?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      The Cardinals could have saved us all a lot of trouble. How did you do the cool upside down punctuation?
      My droid keyboard has a few foreign symbols.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

My droid keyboard has a few foreign symbols.
        I know on SB Nation there's code that lets you LR or UD invert any char, but I've never seen it on the forum.
        Cornell University
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

¡Viva la Revolucion!

http://en.granma.cu/cuba/2016-03-28/brother-obama

The old warhorse still does not like us.
          So Fidel is not interested in burying the hatchet and moving on to a more prosperous future? We shouldn't expect him to just rollover and take it up the *** because the United States came calling, but to twist so much of what Obama stated so Fidel could further incite his people just screams out that he's grasping. He's scared of losing control of his country, desperate to remain relevant. I doubt relations between our two nations could move forward were he still leading Cuba.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Isn't he basically in the "Old man yells at cloud" portion of his life?
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Fidel has lost the war and now he's going to lose the people.

Seriously, thanks Obama. I can't wait to visit.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah. It does look like the Cuban genie is out of the bottle.
                Go Gophers!

Comment

Make em a state, they've got fewer than one third of CA's population. Just unify the Dakotas and keep us at 50.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Make em a state, they've got fewer than one third of CA's population. Just unify the Dakotas and keep us at 50.
                    According to the Star Trek TNG episode "Royale", weren't we supposed to be at 52 states by now?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      According to the Star Trek TNG episode "Royale", weren't we supposed to be at 52 states by now?
                      Cuba and Canada.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                        Cuba and Canada.
                        Puerto Rico and Guam. Canada's just our hat.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          Puerto Rico and Guam. Canada's just our hat.
                          No foot stool?
                          Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                            No foot stool?
                            Nobody wants the foot stool, not even Gene Rodenberry.

Comment

In
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Shhhhhhhhh!! You'll expose Obama's evil globalist plot to the Trumpettes and the remaining Fidel loyalists!

Comment

Working...
                                X