UVM 2015-2016 The New Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UVM 2015-2016 The New Season

I hate watching reruns. Cats outworked BC for large parts of the game and had more scoring chances but didnt...well we all know the rest.

U can't spot BC a gift 2 goal lead and those first 2 goals were BBIIGG GGIIFFTTSS!!!!!

On the positive side that game went the same as last years game #1, Santa gets pulled early replaced by a bigger goalie who shuts down BC the rest of the way...lets
    hope the rest of the series repeats as well.
    New Arena New Arena where for art thou New Arena

Comment

Santa and BC don't mix. Hope Sneddon starts Packy tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
        Santa and BC don't mix. Hope Sneddon starts Packy tonight.
        Any lineup changes?
        Packy in?
        Abramson back from whatever his injury was?
        Forwards shaken up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoser View Post
          Any lineup changes?
          Packy in?
          Abramson back from whatever his injury was?
          Forwards shaken up?
          Packy in, Alexxxxx out, Shaw suspended.
          Originally posted by mookie1995
          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

What the heck!! Raising expectations yet again here at the end of the season. I had pretty much written them off going into BC. Nice win even if they don't take the series!!

Comment

Just bought a ticket for Sunday's deciding quarterfinal game (3rd row of Section A) - driving down to Chestnut Hill from Brattleboro, VT. Could UVM actually upset BC in the Hockey East Quarterfinals on their rink, two years in a row? Geez, I haven't been this excited for a single game since those old, Division II, Dave "Moon" Reece days - yes, I am very old. Really like that Munson kid; hope he has a solid game. Go Cats!
              Last edited by GaryH; 03-12-2016, 10:27 PM.
              GaryH - UVM Class of '73
              "Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." - Groucho Marx

Comment

Where was Bowen all year? Best forward the last 4 games comes from nowhere.

Sure all the Hamilton fans were happy last night.

To be honest I kinda thought it was over when I saw the score was 2-0.

Big first period today as BC will come out hard after I'm sure making the mistake of
                thinking it was over at 2-0 as well.

If Vermont can do it again we will have a HE final four with no BC or BU, well at least they had the beanpot.
                Last edited by Cat lover; 03-13-2016, 04:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                  Where was Bowen all year? Best forward the last 4 games comes from nowhere.

Sure all the Hamilton fans were happy last night.

To be honest I kinda thought it was over when I saw the score was 2-0.

Big first period today as BC will come out hard after I'm sure making the mistake of
                  thinking it was over at 2-0 as well.

If Vermont can do it again we will have a HE final four with no BC or BU, well at least they had the beanpot.
                  Bowen was a healthy scratch all year while Shaw ran around the ice, got suspended a few times and did nothing much else. Nice to see Bowen not only play but get it together.
                  Hamilton made a huge difference. Yes, he has made some bad decisions at times but he is a huge upgrade over Muscoby, both in offense and size. I still don't know what his "upper body injury" was, but having Abramson finally back was huge. He just gives the Cats another dimension of physicality and BC especially hates playing against him going back to last year.
                  Sinkbeil and McKinney also added some max effort and I really hope the same line up plays today because they deserve it.
                  The only change thaat may make sense is dropping Kearley as he hardly played and if one of the three d who sat is ready, add them in his place.

Comment

Wow, what a win! Didn't see that coming, especially after I saw they were down 2-0! Agree that they should stick with the same lineup as much as possible. Go Cats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cat lover View Post
                      And this little tourney they call the NCAAs

Comment

• Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
                        Wow, what a win! Didn't see that coming, especially after I saw they were down 2-0! Agree that they should stick with the same lineup as much as possible. Go Cats!
                        Fun stat.....Cats are undefeated in the 3 games A. Priv has been out of the lineup.......

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoser View Post
                          Fun stat.....Cats are undefeated in the 3 games A. Priv has been out of the lineup.......
                          xxxxx won't be back this season, no matter how far you go.
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Applause goes out to the Cardiac Cats for giving BC more than anyone including those of us on this board thought
                            they had. Gives me hope for next year the way the freshman stepped up this weekend. Hard to hear they were inches away
                            from winning in OT.

Comment

A big FU to those who run the Hockey East website, can you get your head out of your you-know-what?

BC wins on Friday they have highlights
                              Vermont wins Saturday NO HIGHLIGHTS
                              BC wins Sunday and yes they have highlights of all the BC goals and saves and not one of Vermont's goals

Way to show who you really care about HE

Comment

Those highlights are from BC. they aren't from the league.

Comment

Working...
                                X