Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2015-16 Preseason Thread: To Dream the Impossible Dream

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Once again RPI organizational/marketing dysfunction rears its head....I've been a season ticket holder for decades, donate funds in many forms and yet learn about this event just now on USCHO. I won't be there.
    Final rant on the topic -- Insult to injury, the email I received last night for todays event featured a LONG list of the email addresses of fellow season ticket holders. Hope everyone is OK with the world seeing your address! Let the spamming commence .....Amateur hour !!!! Ugggh. OK ...moving on now.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Schwan Super Rink for the rest of the NAHL Showcase? http://nahl.com/news/story.cfm?id=15446
      Very likely. Jake Wood told me all the coaches were off to a recruiting trip in Minnesota. And since Chris Bradley had each player introduce themselves and each player was wearing black (except him), it looks like he is going to be the captain, but no decision has been made yet. Guess we will have to wait until Saturday's opener...

Comment

I stopped to pick my tickets up today. Couldn't stay and sadly won't be attending next saturdays exhibition. I will be in the Finger Lakes at a wedding...I gotta take it easy on the wine before I say a few words.
        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
          I stopped to pick my tickets up today. Couldn't stay and sadly won't be attending next saturdays exhibition. I will be in the Finger Lakes at a wedding...I gotta take it easy on the wine before I say a few words.
          Quite the choice for a wedding. Hopefully you pick up a couple bottles at Knapp; they're quite good.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            Quite the choice for a wedding. Hopefully you pick up a couple bottles at Knapp; they're quite good.
            That is winery where the wedding is going to be held. I plan on tasting a few or many.
            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

WAP tweeted that Mark Miller had a cast on his left arm...
              Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
                But, can he still hold a stick? We do not need to start the season with any injuries.
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

That is winery where the wedding is going to be held. I plan on tasting a few or many.
                  The Riesling Ice Wine is really nice. FlagDUDETTE likes the Superstition. Of course, I don't know your taste for wine, but I know you'll find a winner there.

Tasting bar is $3 for 6 wines; $1 extra for the ice wine. Of course, with the wedding, you may have a better deal.

Comment

I'll be at a wedding too, but out on Long Island. I should be able to listen on line because the wedding is on Sunday which is what I would have done anyway.
                    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-23-2015, 10:34 PM.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Meirs Moore and Josefine Hansen, today is 24 September 2015. There are 9 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October 2015 for the start of next season.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by ServinisScores View Post
                        Are we talking arm cast and a sling or wrist cast ?? Uggh
                        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Just repeating the tweet, i wasn't there. I would venture that a cast of any kind is not a good thing.
                          Class of '93

16 years at Section 9, Row D, Seats 1-4

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                            Final rant on the topic -- Insult to injury, the email I received last night for todays event featured a LONG list of the email addresses of fellow season ticket holders. Hope everyone is OK with the world seeing your address! Let the spamming commence .....Amateur hour !!!! Ugggh. OK ...moving on now.
                            According to WaP, based on the tickets, we're at home vs. BU this year, not BC.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                That's what the tickets say. Oops. But the date and time are correct.
                                And Mark Miller's cast was a wrist cast, not a full arm cast & sling. Didn't get the chance to ask him about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X