RPI 2015-16 Preseason Thread: To Dream the Impossible Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2015-16 Preseason Thread: To Dream the Impossible Dream

Today is 2 August 2015. There are 62 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 3 October 2015 for the start of next season.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 3 August 2015. There are 61 days (2 months) until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
        Do you think we have a realistic chance at the NCAA title?
        Yes.
        "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
          Yes.
          Wow, I want some of what you're drinking.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          Benjamin Franklin
          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
          Gary Player

Comment

Today is 4 August 2015. There are 60 days until RPI's next game.

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I will give any betting poster 30:1 odds we don't even make the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                I will give any betting poster 30:1 odds we don't even make the tournament.
                I will take those odds for $20.

Comment

Changes of dates for games at PU and QU. http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...ceton-changed/
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                    Changes of dates for games at PU and QU. http://www.dailygazette.com/weblogs/...ceton-changed/
                    1/7/16 now for PU (Thursday @7pm)......1/21/16 now for QTip (again, Thurs. @ 7pm). Is a Thurs. game down there any better driving-wise Doc?
                    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                      1/7/16 now for PU (Thursday @7pm)......1/21/16 now for QTip (again, Thurs. @ 7pm). Is a Thurs. game down there any better driving-wise Doc?
                      Not really any better depending of course upon the time you drive. The Route 1 corridor is a mess during rush hour both Thursday and Friday and there is almost always some sort of construction going on. Saturday can be variable. Driving home is no problem since the game will end around 9:30 to 10:00 either night. The best is when Princeton decides to make the game a 4 PM start. Then driving there is a picnic and leaving after the game allows for a nice dinner before the drive home. For us there is really no problem since we are coming from the east by the shore and take the back roads once we get close to town.
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                        Thursday night games are just obnoxious.
                        RPI Pep Band
                        GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                        🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                        2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                        2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Based on the football schedule, "homecoming" (vs. Merchant Marine) will have a hockey game attached to it: the exhibition.

In addition, a geek war on the gridiron vs. SAJ's alma mater (MIT) earlier in the year.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Based on the football schedule, "homecoming" (vs. Merchant Marine) will have a hockey game attached to it: the exhibition.

In addition, a geek war on the gridiron vs. SAJ's alma mater (MIT) earlier in the year.
                            We have never played MIT in football before. http://www.augenblick.org/rpi/f_rvo.html
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              So RPI originally had games scheduled for Friday and Saturday - and now, because Quinnipiac wants to play Harvard at a neutral site, RPI will not play on either Friday or Saturday?

I'm not sure in what universe this makes any sense, but I guess if I want to make my annual pilgrimage to the RPI-Princeton game, I'd better figure on making it on a Thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                                So RPI originally had games scheduled for Friday and Saturday - and now, because Quinnipiac wants to play Harvard at a neutral site, RPI will not play on either Friday or Saturday?

I'm not sure in what universe this makes any sense, but I guess if I want to make my annual pilgrimage to the RPI-Princeton game, I'd better figure on making it on a Thursday.
                                They owe us a favor.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X