Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #178: Oh, mookie's dreams...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #178: Oh, mookie's dreams...

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    So it's more like he got fired for performance issues?
    Maybe his messed up nephew wouldn't stop Norwooding her pictures of his speedo.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      Maybe his messed up nephew wouldn't stop Norwooding her pictures of his speedo.
      If you aren't from MN. Google Norwood Teague. Then reread the post.
      PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Norwooding
        Is this the new term for "sexting"?

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Only make sure you're the women's boss, like 2 or 3 levels up from them type of boss.

At least the Strib reporter he was going after was a looker. While the other two women are unknown, you can't fault him in taste with the reporter for his creepy endeavors.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
            Only make sure you're the women's boss, like 2 or 3 levels up from them type of boss.

At least the Strib reporter he was going after was a looker. While the other two women are unknown, you can't fault him in taste with the reporter for his creepy endeavors.
            Beauty is only a few stiff drinks or a light switch away.

For the record, my uncle got divorced due to marrying a gal he hardly knew and then once he got to know her he found out she was the jealous type. He couldn't look at another woman or be in the same room as one without getting in trouble. Stalkerish to boot.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              Screaming baby count so far?
              There were three on the flight.

I have all these bug bites on my leg. I think I got them Saturday night though I didn't really notice them till yesterday, unless there was something in my condo that walked all over my left leg. Itches like crazy.

That Minn AD man. I'm horrified. What a pig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

That Minn AD man. I'm horrified. What a pig.
                Agreed. Aside from the moral and ethical standpoint. I can't figure these types out. In this day and age with all the training and employers mandating code of conduct and such. Are these types such d bags that they think they are immune to dealing with the repercussions?
                Last edited by gmann; 08-10-2015, 05:29 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gmann View Post
                  Mrs g I got married on a Friday 10 years ago. We started the trend.
                  Take a number pal! My first wife and I were married on a Friday back 1982 (33 yrs ago for those of you keeping score at home). Of course, maybe that's why she's not around anymore...
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                  ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                  East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                  Northeast Regional:
                  West Regional: 2015, 2021
                  Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                  Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Evening, Lodge!
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Got home a little bit ago, JUST got a call from DHBoss, saying they are missing an entire pallet of stuff....I said everything was on the shuttle truck. He starts listing the items (I've been there long enough, I know many of the stock numbers by heart), I repeat to him that it should (and it BETTER be over there). He asks me to wait a second..."Oh, here it is." Might want to be a little more organized, guys.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        Good Morning Lodge.

Bought a submersible camera at a tent sale from a good camera retailer over the weekend. Should be a fun toy to take to Maui next week. I've been wanting a camera that I could get wet without worry for a while now and finally pulled the trigger when they had them at the sale.
                        Maui.....Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famo.....er.....Edina Residents.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

• Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                          Maui.....Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famo.....er.....Edina Residents.
                          At first glance I read that he bought a submarine..........
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                            Hmm it's more like a new word for being a creepy old man who doesn't know how to take no for an answer
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Happy Birthday hp1015!!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                Happy Birthday hp1015!!
                                So he really is hp811.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X