Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rep Retirement Lodge #178: Oh, mookie's dreams...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge #178: Oh, mookie's dreams...

Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Mornin'. Supposed to be gorgeous weather today. Honestly, this summer has been pretty nice. Not TOO many hot days like in years past.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        Mornin'. Supposed to be gorgeous weather today. Honestly, this summer has been pretty nice. Not TOO many hot days like in years past.
        Its been too hot since mid May.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

• Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          I'll agree. We've had some real humid days, but nothing ridiculous. It has rained its fair share, but a lot of the time it has fallen during the week or at night so I really don't care.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Is it Tuesday?

We have a fairly significant data change that went into effect today. Been working as a primary member for the team since February and based on some testing we did this past week IT said it will be an easy change. Right. Was supposed to start testing the results around 8 and it got pushed back to 9 - our order entry system and the customer facing web applications need to be tested. Started to test and it started out as a disaster. Took all day to get the data sets fixed so it works. On the nicest ferken' Saturday of the year. Grrrr.....

We did get it to work but by the end the person who was supposed to test half of it (from another dept.) was long gone so I needed to spend another hour making sure it works. So tempted to send a note saying my part is done so you guys get your kiesters engaged and do your part but I knew my supv. would jump in and do it long before they would think to see what's going on and she already works too many hours, IMHO so I took one for the team.

In the past when we have smaller changes - such as price adjustments - we get someone from the team to test but I had a bad feeling and could not stick someone on my team with this test knowing it could be a clutterbuck of a day. Glad I didn't.

The good news is my supervisor sent me a really nice note copying several of our upper-level managers calling out my work to the project and she then sent me a text mentioning she sees at least 1.5 days comp in my future.
            The other good news is I found out my portable speaker has a battery life of at least ten hours.

Sunday will be much better.
            Last edited by Greyeagle; 08-01-2015, 07:41 PM.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

yawn!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Meeting with the in-laws for lunch today. Kill me please. They are insensitive especially with the hell both the hubby and myself have been going through.
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Hung out with soh, bbdl, and their women last night. Had a nice little bonfire, just bs'ed the night away. Very relaxing.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Back to reality. Week in Bermuda is not enough. Could easily live there.

Comment

Long day at the beach. I think I'll get a pizza for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Long day at the beach. I think I'll get a pizza for dinner.
                        That right there sounds like a Pile Sunday. I approve.

Comment

I did that. Then got groceries, grilled a steak, and now chicken is on the grill for lunches this week before the storm hits. Should be a 4-day week, as Thursday we're taking my nephew to the Tiger game for his 10th birthday. Then a pool party with a bunch of 10 year olds.
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                            Thursday we're taking my nephew to the Tiger game for his 10th birthday.
                            Careful. Ausmus might put him in for the eighth.
                            Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              Careful. Ausmus might put him in for the eighth.
                              And it might be an upgrade.
                              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                And it might be an upgrade.
                                Might be?
                                I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Working...
                                X